Some of you probably like Futurama.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
yes but some other channel picked the show up after the three dvd movies.

Yes; I'm up to date on the seasons after the movies but I got the impression from the final show of the last season that they had been cancelled again.

I hope not. Can't get enough Futurama.

Futurama.jpg

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Yes; I'm up to date on the seasons after the movies but I got the impression from the final show of the last season that they had been cancelled again.

I hope not. Can't get enough Futurama.

oh shit,

straight from wikipedia:
In June 2009, producing studio 20th Century Fox announced that Comedy Central had picked up the show for 26 new half-hour episodes, which began airing in 2010 and 2011.[3][4] The show was renewed for a seventh season, with the first half airing in June 2012 and the second set for early summer 2013.[5][6] It was later revealed that the seventh season would be the final season, as Comedy Central announced that they would not be commissioning any further episodes. The series finale aired on September 4, 2013,[7] though Groening has said he will try to get it picked up by another network.[8]

that sucks, sucks, sucks huge hairy donkey balls :(

HugoMarques

☆☆☆☆☆
Dec 14, 2010
Portugal
Meanwhile the dead horse that is the Simpsons and it's rip-offs Family Guy and American Dad are still going. The Fox suits have their heads so deep up their asses...

rejecht

Attention Micronians
Jun 15, 2009
.no
sites.google.com
I liked the suicide booth idea in Futurama. It wasn't original, but it kept their society honest. I just wonder if people would just take huge loans and go crazy then off themselves in a booth.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
yeah that's pretty much the basis of all American sitcoms.
it doesn't make any of them a rip off of each other.

I should add - it would basically be like you're saying that Friends was a ripoff of Seinfeld.
they might have a virtually identical premise but they could not be more different from one another. it's same deal here.

Last edited: