What does your handwriting look like?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

haarg

PC blowticious
Apr 24, 2002
Over there
FYz40.jpg

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Guys, don't even want to see my handwriting. :lol: But I don't have any way to show it. Apart from taking photo or something.

DarQraven

Jan 20, 2008
Maybe we should change the topic title to "handwriting/runes/glyphs" to accommodate more people.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
34oyazp.jpg

yeah that's informal.
maybe later I'll post up some formal writing, like when I'm writing for others. but the only difference is that it's more straight, heavier, and the shape/size of letters is more consistent.

this thread made me realize that I haven't written cursive in like 4 years.
in college, or at least in my major department, nobody wants to see cursive. the few times that we have to turn in a hand-written assignment it's gotta' be 100% normal print. no cursive, no style.