Am I the only person to customize my bots?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
Visit site
Well boys and girls,
my fav bot is a sweet little female commando with the name Charlie - who kicks ass in deathmatch; usually defends the base while I go out sniping in CTF games.
The rest I called after some actors/actresses, Bill Gates, PC/PSX game boys/girls, Bill Gates, some other people I don't like and, if I didn't mention it until now, BILL GATES.
Do you prefer male or female bots;(IN THE GAME, NOT FOR A DINNER..)
How about Soldiers/Commandos?
I prefer Commandos - that soldiers rather look like Mr. Universum-bodybuilder-steroid-junkies..even the female soldiers..
And female of course; they're harder to hit than the male bots..

mad as usual
Snakeye /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

------------------
anything you do can get you killed, including doing nothing

Kingrames

Feb 28, 2000
Richardson, TX 75080
I have one bot named psycho - she's a mercenary, and she's got her accuracy and reaction all the way up, and her overall skill is increased. she is one tough bitch to beat in deathmatch, but i usually play team games. my team's always the same bots, so I've gotten to know their strengths and weaknesses as well as the others. I constantly tweak my bots for perfection. Not that anyone cares. Here's a question for you guys - what's the best name you made up for a bot? I like Be-otch personally /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Kingrames

Feb 28, 2000
Richardson, TX 75080
What exactly is it that makes people happy when they hit the 'adept' skill level? I kick ass on masterful and still have bots with skills increased on that level. Something to notice - You can always outrun any bot. keep that in mind when someone turns around and runs for the flag /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Just a tip for you guys.

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Visit site
That with the outrunning I already know. Saved some armour vests for me..
But: How often do you get killed when playing on masterful?

------------------

CBuzz

Mar 5, 2000
Washington, DC
www.planetunreal.com
Was that the Cathy-Lee Gifford episode of South Park that had Cartman doing the German Dance? Or was it the chicken pox episode? Or was it the one where Cartman hit his head after riding the mechanical bull and thought he was a Vietnamese prostitute? Hmmm...

-chris

thornz

Inhuman...yes indeed
Dec 14, 1999
outer circle of hades
members.aol.com
I am laughing my ass off right now.........

& i'm listening to the specials, life is good

anyway, to end the cofusion, in the Chef Aid episode of South Park (dirty britches, you got dirty britches!) cartman performs the german dance inbetween acts like ween & primus. The german dance was just cartman in lienderhosen trotting around singing 'i will do the german dance for you'. I'm trying to find a freaking link to the sound on the net, but so far no luck. So this will have to tide you over.
http://www.cartoonsounds.com/spwav.cfm?wav=dontshoot&cn=313667&ra=0&ws=15

thornz

Inhuman...yes indeed
Dec 14, 1999
outer circle of hades
members.aol.com
It's not suprising it's confusing.

My roomate, who went to boarding school in Munich, says bavarians are like the texans of the US. They see themselves differently.

I will do the german dance for you............

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Visit site
Neo, Neo..
You seem to be a little upset; just there's no reasom to be - those guys are just kidding, and even if not they've got an opinion they are allowed to post - has something to do with human rights..
(can't believe I just said that..)
If I were you I'd be happy that people only mistake Bavaria for Germany - I live in a country that is commonly mistaken for Australia..

One more:
You shouldn't abuse your power to convince others of your opinion by force - that's not the good gentleman way..
You are moderator and therefore have to delete only really extreme stuff posted here; something like Nazi/Commie-ideology and any form of unsuitable pictures..

If someone wants a 'German' dance let hom want it and tell him he doesn't get it.

(I think I'm gonna rename me to Gandhi..)

------------------

Kingrames

Feb 28, 2000
Richardson, TX 75080
How often do I get killed in Masterful...?
Let's see... In team games, I either play TeamLMS in DM-city and kill every enemy or the game goes on forever... /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif but in deathmatch I don't last that long (who does?) Course, I don't play deathmatch that often at all, so I guess my record is pretty good. In ngstats, the total frags logged is over 30,000 so I DO play a LOT. hope that answers your question...