Happy 6th Birthday UT!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

catzenjaeger

Jun 4, 2003
www.pariahgame.de http
UnrealGrrl said:
yea me too, first voicepack i did was for the UT99 Rumiko model (thanks to Rog!) and it was so much fun hearing it on tons of servers online :cool:
but i had been hooked since discovering original Unreal late in 99 and then got turned onto UT and its been nearly non-stop playing ever since... :)

Hola UnrealGrrl :) nice to see you again

GerbilJammer

Resident NOOb :D
Jan 25, 2001
Louisiana
I have been palying this game faithfully for a long time. No game has come close to toucbhing the perfection of gameplay that ut has produced. Sure they still have bugs, but the gameplay is some of the most balanced I have ever endured. Long live ut and the community. I don;t post much, but I am still around.

Maktaka

Aug 30, 2004
Soo much time played

DM, DOM, Assault, CTF, Chaos, TacOps, Excessive, Unreal4Ever, TDM, Nali Chronicles, Operation Na Pali, playing through the tournament......

So much time spent on that game. Ever since that game's release, I've always had a copy of one of the UT games installed and it's always good for an hour of fun.

raziel31

Nov 25, 2003
South F.
Visit site
NeoNite said:
OH RLY? The game has evolved during the course of six years, you know...

Residual decay will take UT to another level, as far as I can tell...

Hey man, i was only talking about UT tournament(Tournament1999 if i am right) :eek: !!! Not UTK3, UTK4...UTK3 and UTK4 owns imo...;)....perhaps i was not clear but since i am french, its hard sometimes to show u my feelings in english...
------->I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE UTK3 AND UTK4, i want to marry to UTK3 or UTK4....am i clear ?

Last edited:
U

Unregistered

raziel31 said:
Hey man, i was only talking about UT tournament(Tournament1999 if i am right) :eek: !!! Not UTK3, UTK4...UTK3 and UTK4 owns imo...;)....perhaps i was not clear but since i am french, its hard sometimes to show u my feelings in english...
------->I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE UTK3 AND UTK4, i want to marry to UTK3 or UTK4....am i queer ?
I think we have enough evidence to prosecute...

zeep

:(
Feb 16, 2001
Visit site
Happy Birthday UT99!
Still playing Infiltration every week.

*btw. I'm suprised noone posted that shockrifle combo poem from back in the days.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
raziel31 said:
------->I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE UTK3 AND UTK4, i want to marry to UTK3 or UTK4....am i clear ?

0_° yes and no...
It'd be wise to let it r.i.p. I guess..

Couldn't the black legion select a .. I don't know.. MUCH better looking level geez ;p !!!

Retodon8

Sheep happens!
Jan 21, 2004
Netherlands
retodon8.net
Yay UT!
I still remember seeing Koosh Galeon on one of those review TV series thingies.
I think at that time it was in production and rotating in space for some reason, like Facing Worlds.
Maybe my memory just mixed those 2 up.
Either way, after trying the demo I was sold like everybody else, although I grew to like the slightly more hardcore maps better than Galeon. :)

Captain Kewl

I know kewl.
Feb 13, 2001
IN YOUR HOUSE
Visit site
A buddy and I used to hop on servers at 5 AM and we'd spend the entire time accusing anyone better than us (everyone, basically) of being a bunch of camper quad ho's and hetero girl-loving breeders. Fun times.

Last edited:

Ticklemonster

Sep 3, 2002
qsl.net
NeoNite said:
0_° yes and no...
It'd be wise to let it r.i.p. I guess..

Couldn't the black legion select a .. I don't know.. MUCH better looking level geez ;p !!!

lol it's not like we planned ahead of time.

"Quick, get a screenhot!!"

"no wait, my hair'th not thweet wooking!!!"

"oh thtop it!!"

:silly slaps: "you brute!!"

Ah, no, we took a shot on the run, didn't have time to pretty it up. sorry the UT textures are substandard, too. And teh statue of Xan in there pretty much ruins it, too. It's a wonder you can tell it's even a map from an Epic game, huh?

:rolleyes: