Infiltration forums sig. They don't like

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

FiringAimlessly

NOT going to waste another minute on CS!
Sep 18, 2001
I see you've resized your sig nonetheless. Darkbls. :con:

I only post here anyway, so none of this affects me at all.

DamienW

I'm no stranger to sarcasm, sir
Feb 4, 2001
Bayonne, France
Who wants a 1280x1024 Adolf W. Bush?

Rogue Leader (so that he can put a 640x480 scope sight on him :D )

:D

I had a bigger sig, but Keganator complained, so i switched back to my older and present one ...

Man, you should have seen GTW Humanivore's sig on my FS2 squad boards .... You had to scroll two 1024*768 screens to see it :D

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
1) If these boards are shared
and people can visit all of them
why in God's name don't they use the same (sig-)rules ???
Is it too hard for you admins/moderators ?

This kind of rule should be visible to all, not hidden in a corner so you can only find it if some *censored* starts to bitch about your sig-size ...

btw: I do think some sigs are too high/wide, but as I've got cable I don't and a decent resolution I don't start whining.

2) 'disable sigs'-argument :
that's complete nonsense ...
Why should I disable sigs because some idiots on one forum use big sigs ???
Only if all the forums here had the same rules would this be a valid argument.
As it is now : go *beep* yourself ... :mad:

DLL

Chrysolyte
Mar 12, 2001
Crap JaFO, I've never seen you go nut like that before. You okay man? Is my sig too big for ya big guy? :con:

LifesBane(4Corners)

Sep 27, 1999
come.to
My sig is quite large.

sig551_2.jpg

:p

Mr. Apocalypse

My brain must be broken
Oct 16, 2001
Everywhere but here or there
my sig...I just wanted to post before it got locked....just kidding Dark, but really 04 didnt deserve itgranted he may have said it a way that got your goat but hes not all bad, give him a second chance!