Congrats CMi!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

|H|Alarion

Neighborhood godless fragger
Mar 30, 2000
Yorktown, VA
www.rabid-wolf.com
When they are deemed worthy :) It seems that none of the ladders admins have had the awesome kinds of experiences with clans from those other games that they have had with UT clans :)
UT clans (read.. YOU) ROCK! ;)

Mrukk

Inhuman
May 10, 2000
Baltimore, MD
Haha - you can all pretend to be friendly and humble blah blah, but we know the real story ;)

Seriously, congrats guys...

...and just think, another 4000 or so views and you may even pass us on the message boards hehe :p

Temporary Account

Temporarily Permanent
Jan 25, 2000
cosmicmonstersinc.com
Originally posted by Mrukk
...and just think, another 4000 or so views and you may even pass us on the message boards hehe :p

LOL! I don't think it's going to happen. You guys pretty much won the forum war hands down. Man! I've never seen so much non-spam! (Except for {E} and Reakwon!). If only I had the patience and time to get involved in some of those discussions y'all got goin' on there. :)

And of course, thanks to PG for the great Article, everyone in PuF and the PG UT community for being such great people, and of course, to everyone in CMi for being the great guys they are! :D