EFF YEAH!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Ah so that's why you're going. I'd love to go to one of those sensation white events. They look really awesome. Apparently everyone has to dress up in white clothes.

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
Oh I've been to Amsterdam before. When I was 15 with my old school class. Our teacher wanted us to see the red light district so the whole class did one of the evenings we were there.

Definately will go to a coffee shop when I'm there. :)

It's not even called Sensation White anymore just Sensation. But I bet the dresscode still applies. And yes it is pretty awesome with everyone in white and the stage show in Denmark was brilliant. Really looking forward to it in Amsterdam.

Breadtruck

All's Well That Ends Well
Feb 6, 2005
Maine
AMERICA! F**K YEAH!
team-america-world-police-1.jpg

anaemic

she touch your penis?
Jan 7, 2002
london, uk
croatia is chill, if you're in pula go to the big bar in the town square that used to be a bank or something, listen to some ambient music, drink a gin and tonic, and hit on the hot waitresses for me.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
So what is this Sensation event all about? Just dressing up in white and attending a big rave?
basically.

also,
Sensation.com said:
DRUGS POLICY
Sensation will follow the policy of the Municipality of Amsterdam. This means that there’s a zero-tolerance at Sensation. You are not allowed to bring any (soft) drugs. The police will be very strict.
pfft, that's no fun :p I'll pass.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Bring. It doesn't say you can't consume beforehand :p .

B

Bee
Sep 6, 2000
Bussum, NL
www.zdclan.nl
Definately will go to a coffee shop when I'm there. :)

Find the coffeeshop called 'The Rokerij' near the central station, it's the best in town :tup:

Sensation.com said:
DRUGS POLICY
Sensation will follow the policy of the Municipality of Amsterdam. This means that there’s a zero-tolerance at Sensation. You are not allowed to bring any (soft) drugs. The police will be very strict.

LIES! In the Netherlands you're allowed to have 5 grams of weed on you for personal use.

Last edited: