UT3 DM-Observatory WIP

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mclogenog

I put the lol in philology
Well, I've come through to an understanding of what I will do with the map. I will be releasing a portion of the map for beta, this portion of the map may eventually be completed as a small map for 4-8 player. I may also release a complete version sometime later with an extended part and central room. Currently I have something that will be fun and I want to see if it works.

Here is a 'final' version of the hall you all have seem plenty of pictures of (NOTE: VERY DISTORTED, click to view accurately):
[SCREENSHOT]http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj125/Mclogenog/MojoHall.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]

Left to do:
-Complete weapon placement
-Pathing
-Lighting details
-Background music
-some static mesh placement
-skylight

and I may be missing other unimportant details, but I guaruntee that I won't forget to do something in the final version.