Dodgeball

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
It's a fun mod indeed and very lightweight :tup:. Do you happen to have the IP of that server we were playing on ? I just happened to see Angerfist playing on there via Xfire and Anaconda would like to add the server to his favourites as he likes the mod too.

BinarySystem

Banned
Jun 10, 2004
Eek! The misnamed movie is making a proliferation of misnaming. ;P That game is actually called "murderball" and dodgeball is different..

BinarySystem

Banned
Jun 10, 2004
Well, I went to school in Manitoba. It's also called murderball at the YMCA here.

But I'm pretty sure in "dodgeball" one half of the players stand in a circle whilst the other players are free to move about within the circle. Getting hit by the ball sends you to the outside of the circle. I think people in the center can catch balls to do something but I forget what. I don't believe people on the inside are allowed to throw balls at people forming the circle.