Yay! Woo hoo!! Yipee!!!! MH-Brutes][+

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

evilgrins

God of Fudge
Sep 9, 2011
Palo Alto, CA
unreal-games.livejournal.com
I've only just become a member of Destination Unreal and I hopped into one of their games from the site. It was MH-Brutes][+ but I didn't think anything of it cuz I didn't expect it to be much different than MH-Brutes][.

I was wrong...

00cdkg3h.png

...somebody rebuilt the environment around the map!

Oh joy!

See, I don't know how to do that (yet) and folks I've talked to about it haven't been able to tell me how to. So the environment around the map is simple but a lot better than what was on the original. Also a tad on the dark side but I may know how to fix that if I decide to do what I want to do.

I'm toying with updating some of the variants I made with this as a new base model for them. Not all of them, but definitely a few.

Variants:
http://tinyurl.com/4ym7d7y

Playing it online was fun, playing it on my system with my bots was cool too but the map is a bit of a memory hog... that or it's been awhile since I rebooted my computer.

00cdtb4s.png

Map is also a little different in that there's an extra monsterclass for the Brutes on it. A big old sucker, bigger than the Behemoths, that fires slow moving mega-destructive shock blasts. It's called a Captain.

00cdwaga.png

00cdx0ts.png

00cdy68e.png

00cdzpk7.png

00ce0w1x.png

The guy that made this newer version is either 'Nameless' or 'Cyberia-Mix'. His website doesn't exist anymore so I've no idea how to contact him and thank him for this.

Oh, sorry if some of the pics don't load right. The site I primarily host images at is having some issues lately.

Last edited: