indigent rage @ Google

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
it was always optional.
I love watching nerds get their panties in a bunch about nothing.

I thought the background was cool the moment I saw it. it doesn't change anything about Google's functionality, it's still the best search engine by far. you can also upload your own background.
mine actually looks like this:

Attachments

• goog.jpg
    goog.jpg
    467.4 KB · Views: 36

Firefly

United Kingdom is not a country.
it was always optional.
I love watching nerds get their panties in a bunch about nothing.

I thought the background was cool the moment I saw it. it doesn't change anything about Google's functionality, it's still the best search engine by far. you can also upload your own background.
mine actually looks like this:

with you all the way.

really, guys there are more important things out there.
Me? I like it.

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Nice, didn't notice the "Change Background" feature. Has it been there for a while? I'm currently using the golden gate bridge one from the public gallery, the micro-photo-trick on it is what makes it fit so well in Google.

haarg

PC blowticious
Apr 24, 2002
Over there
It certainly wasn't optional. Clicking the 'Remove background image' would just but it back at showing one of the default backgrounds. Like many things with Google though, it was likely different for different people.

KillerSkaarj

Art for swans is dope!
Jan 24, 2008
Misspelled "indignant" in the titl- *shot*

Also, in the tags "leo(t.c.k.) is mad a google?" Someone tried to be clever and failed horribly.

Last edited:

ambershee

Nimbusfish Rawks
Apr 18, 2006
Nomad
sheelabs.gamemod.net
It certainly wasn't optional. Clicking the 'Remove background image' would just but it back at showing one of the default backgrounds. Like many things with Google though, it was likely different for different people.

It was "Change Background Image" for a while. I tried using a white one, but then everything just went white - white text on a white background, gg :lol: