Dreamcast maps for PC UT99?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Raian the Fallen

I'M MISTER T AND I'M A NIGHT ELF MOHAWK
I've searched the internet for AGES looking for all the maps exclusive to the Dreamcast version of Unreal Tournament 1999 and found nothing. I got a couple map names thanks to this, but it still didn't bring me closer to the actual maps.

I also searched and waded through ages of old threads and found nothing. So I thought i'd ask.
anime_catgrin_sweat.gif

Thanks.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=179070

Here is a thred also with a guy remaking them, but after he had that unrecovable error with one of his maps, I haven't heard about him.

Note that lot of these which are flagged as dreamcast remakes, apart from the stuff released by this guy are simply edited rocketarena maps, with totally different inventory placemenet than dreamcast.