Dropping and Leaving in Weapons

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Leave stuff in? Take stuff out??

• Leave it all in and bring more on!!

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • Leave it all in, and leave it alone. . .

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Throw out some, and bring more in. . .

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • I am a hoser and can't deal with the DE or Robar throw them out. . .

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

{LOD}WolfBear

Cannon Fodder
May 2, 2001
Texas
Visit site
Just curious about what everybody thinks about leaving dropping in new weapons. Personally I think that since the INF guys have worked long and hard on what is there don't drop ANYTHING out. I mean come on these guys are workin their tails off to get this done for us. Leav in the Robar, leave in the DE, and if ya dont like them learn to dodge. :p

If you want new weapons in then I am all for it, but did I miss a post that said you only get new weapons if you drop the old?? I must have because every time somebody wants a new gun, they wanna drop something out.

MY 2 cents

{LOD}WolfBear[RM]

GrayFox$M.Inc.$

Don't bother running, you'll only die tired
Mar 11, 2001
?

Why did you make this poll if you want all the weapons in? Seems like a waste of time...

RAZZ

aka FURY13RT
Hes trying to prove what many of us already know.
people want more, not less.

this talk of removing things is annoying and distracting from the real issues like making better gameplay and solving the endless problems that come from being online.

{LOD}WolfBear

Cannon Fodder
May 2, 2001
Texas
Visit site
BINGO RAZZ WINS THE CIGAR, AND A CASE OF SHINY NEW INF AMMO

Yes I am trying to prove a point, back when I started watching this board it was mostly about ideas, and bug fixes, now it seems to mostly be geared around limiting playability and dropping weapons that irritate somebody for one reason or another. (Speaking of which REALLY looking forward to getting that shotgun fixed :D ) A real shame since INF is such a great conversion, with SOOOO many possibilities for the future.

MY 2 Cents

{LOD}WolfBear[RM]

{LOD}WolfBear

Cannon Fodder
May 2, 2001
Texas
Visit site
Well so far looks like the point is being made. . .

It REALLY gets irritating to see new weapon suggestions being offered at the expense of what is already ready and working, I can't say from the INF staff's point of view, it is just how I feel as a player.

{LOD}WolfBear[RM]