UTXMP Fall Cup 2005

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

pistos

Mar 18, 2004
teml: It is a bit hard to follow the games discussion, since it is all in German. :(

I think I may have detected a bit of trash talk in there, based on the "smileys" but I have no idea what is being said.

Is there a way to bridge this language barrier, other than me learning German? :)

Mar 6, 2004
6.00 PM GMT+1

What time is that in eastern time? i think but i'm not sure..but i think that's 6 hours behind eastern time.

Mar 6, 2004
If 6.00 PM GMT+1 is 9 hours ahead of pacific time (6 hrs ahead of eastern time...would be 9am pacific time, 12 noon eastern time Sunday) then i'm not sure if i can make it...my works being a b**** and working me non stop for a whole month cuz they are being lazy and slow hiring people while i'm workin 6 (would be 7 if i was not restricted Friday) days a week...

ctp.Dragi

utxmp.de
Jun 23, 2004
You can change the time of the match! Make a new match time with the other clan and share it with us (team@utxmp.de or PN at utxmp.de) ;)

Mar 6, 2004
Ok ]hoc[ if you're reading this then check your forums, i left a thread in the challenge thread, plz get your guys to read it so we can schedule this thing. :)