[ACE]Inquisitor.......please read.....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Aug 7, 2000
:D Could I use this as a message board?

[ACE]Inquisitor, I've tried to call you but it seemed that there wasn't anyone home.....I haven't seen you on ICQ and I don't know your E-mail adress......
I don't know if you still visit this forum......but here's the message anyway....

The first [ACE] LAN-party :D

Time: Start: 16:00 Friday September 29
End: 18:00 Sunday October 1

Place: We've managed to hire the cargo ship!!!! Cool huh?
It's quite large....we could invite more players next time......
There'll be no problems with the power supply BTW....
Come to St.Pietersluisweg 61 Maastricht.....the ship is in the port next to you.....(on the river Maas)

-Everyone gives me or Jakeblues 20,- (in front please)
-Bring your own food and drinks (drunk playing ? :) )
-Bring cash to order food if you want to.......

-Bring your computer (!)
-Ghost and Morpheus will bring servers and hubs (I'll bring mine too)..........everyone needs a UTP Network card.....and the TCP/IP and IPX protocol installed.......

-Bring a bedroll.......that is.....if you want to sleep......( real players don't sleep for three days)

-We'll play:

Mainly:
+UNREAL TOURNAMENT+

Also:
+HALFLIFE+
+STARCRAFT+
+RED ALERT+
+AGE OF EMPIRES+

And even?:
+DIABLO+ (?)
+SOME OTHER GAMES+

-Jakeblues will bring a camera......I'll probably post a picture of [ACE] on this forum...... :D

We've invited only 12 people......because this is our first LAN-party (next time it will be 20 people)
Invited are: (in case you don't know their nicks)

[ACE]Revenant (me) (Tim,for people who wanna know)
[ACE]Inquisitor (Stefan)
[ACE]Jakeblues (Ken)
[ACE]Sanchess (Pouria)
[ACE]Morpheus (Tony)
[ACE]Zodiac (Mark)
[ACE]Ghost (Casper)
[ACE]Kain (Michael) (Don't know sure)
[ACE]Kingpin (Harold)
Don't know his nick (Robert)
Don't know his nick (Stef)
Don't know his nick (Pete)

I wonder if Tony still ownz us at UT.....?
We'll probably also invite Tony's friend because Michael has to work.....you won't notice the difference....Tony's friend name is also Michael

To people who wanna know what we are: [ACE] is actually a network clan.......we don't specialize at one game.....we play everything...... ;)

-To other people wo read this.....you live near Maastricht (Netherlands).....please reply.....maybe you can visit our next LAN-Party.............

-To Inquisitor,did I forget to mention something.....? I'll tell the rest of [ACE] Monday........

:) -Of course all replies from PuF's are welcome...... :)

-Revenant

Inquisitor

5 is Right out @_@
Aug 7, 2000
Damn that's a hell of a post!!!!!!!!
I like the idea with the cargoship! LOL
So the ship does have it's own powersupply..... cool!!
I'm really looking forward to it!

P.S

YOU DID NOT FORGET TO MENTION SOMETHING !!!!! LOL

Aug 7, 2000
I'm the poster gone postal........and because I'm a higher being,of course I didn't forget anything.......
I like the cargoship ACE LAN-party also........we could easily put 20-60 players in there........just watch out you don't fall into the water.........

We could play CTF in real life on there......to kill someone.....throw him in the water.......he'll have to climb the dock again to resume the fight.......
Nah....let's just stick to computers.......

Maybe if there's someone on PuF who lives in the area he can join ACE........just for the LAN-parties....of course.......