Official Art thread #3

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ElectricSheep

Tommy Vegas
May 11, 2000
Newark, DE
It took me about a year to get where I am now. Draw something every day for a year. Yep, that's about it.

And I'm not sure what approach you use, but a more contructual one where you build the figure from simpler elements like spheres, cones, sticks, and boxes helps keep proportions consistent. Always remember to keep these construction lines very light; I woudl say use a 2H pencil delicately to keep from putting down permenant 'ghost' lines that cannot be erased.

McMuffin

The sh¡ttiest Infiltrator
Jul 30, 2000
OR
The sketch...
She's going to be a futuristic archer, launching an arrow-grenade when it's done©. I think in the background I'll put a concrete pillar with some bigass bullet pocks.

Attachments

• archersketch1.jpg
    archersketch1.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 45

Chow Yun-Fat

W3RD UP
Jan 20, 2001
ElectricSheep said:
It took me about a year to get where I am now. Draw something every day for a year. Yep, that's about it.

And I'm not sure what approach you use, but a more contructual one where you build the figure from simpler elements like spheres, cones, sticks, and boxes helps keep proportions consistent. Always remember to keep these construction lines very light; I woudl say use a 2H pencil delicately to keep from putting down permenant 'ghost' lines that cannot be erased.

hb is pretty good too if you dont bear down too hard.

Dr_Strangelove

http://www.jeremycox.com
Apr 1, 2000
US
www.jeremycox.com
Come one, lets see some more art!

5_sm.gif

A trumpet logo I created the other day.