Ballistic UT2003

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Ballistic, new weapons modification for Unreal Tournament 2003, has surfaced. The mod team sent in a short description of their work:
It is a mod designed to give UT2003 a more tactical style gameplay, and comes with advanced weapon features, to go with the 9 new weapons. Also inlcudes completely original sounds for weapons and items.
A complete feature list is also available.

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
Hey, whatever gets them hired. ;)

PS: What I'm insinuating is that mod teams don't work for the players or the community anymore but do it for their own gain.

dub

Feb 12, 2002
Was going to say " This is how Tactical Ops started \o/ "... until I noticed the little monitor on that machine gun.(have you noticed that the image on the little MG monitor just shows the middle of the level rather than what the player is looking at :) )
Also the second picture, that weapon looks totally futuristic.
Which is why I don't get the reference to CS:S by Kantham :)
We looking at the same screens? The ones with the robot in it? :)
Just because it's got a semi-realistic gun in it, don't make it CS:S.

ATM it looks nothing like CS:S

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Well, beside the lightning gun like, yes, it have a military look or whatever.

Shotgun/mp5/rocketluncher don't fit ut2003/4. The best weapon would be the same we got atm, but with new model and fire effects to keep the game balenced imo.

PigBear

Jun 3, 2004
Oh man, you guys are not nice at all ^^. On the bright side: most weapons look good, almost really good.
And if you ask me, new mods for UT is always fun to try.

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
edhe said:
..and yet another 'tactical shooter'.
At least it is trying to be a little futuristic instead of going for the AK-74 / Benelli / Desert Eagle / MP-5, etc. as used by the rest of them.

And best of all : it is a weaponspack instead of a TC.

I wonder if they (or anyone else) could do the same for vehicles in UT2k4.
Something a little less fantasy and a little more 'real' might be a fun variant to use in ONS.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
PigBear said:
Oh man, you guys are not nice at all ^^.
Yes. I cut deeply with a legitimate question, asking why someone makes a mod for a game no one plays. I am such a prick.