whaaaaaaaaaaaa

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

scudsukah-:-)

*nuked*
Jan 23, 2001
maryland, usa#1
Visit site
im crying so badly i just cant take it the funny thing is that most of you numbskulls dont rrealise is...
1-unreal tournament is a user friendly program
2-most problems i repeat most problems are caused by idiots who buy outside the 3dfx realm on graphix cards
3-i never had any of these probz!!
4-even with my gforce ultra
5-buy mac or linnux
6-ban me ill be back
7-you assholes cant touch me
8-i wouldnt want you to touch me
9-get a girlfriend " it helps"
10- for those of you<like me> who understand spanish but cant spell it worth a crap.....

METIDAY ADELLO PUTA!!!!!!!!!

{SOA}_=X=_Dra'gon

Masterful
Feb 1, 2001
CA, USA
Visit site
Happy Happy Joy Joy

Hey bro...I feel your frustration at times. Why don't you just kick back, grab a beer or 12...and smoke some chronic. Who knows...maybe your puter will just fix itself?

*nuked*
Jan 23, 2001
maryland, usa#1
Visit site
you missed the point dragon!!!

im not the one with the trouble!! im fine with everthing
i just get a hoot outta people who're gonna waste their time commenting on my stupid comments instead of helpin the poor guy all the way up top <of the thread>
nothing personal !!! its all in fun..... but they're are some really stupid people in here and i cant help but laugh at them especially when they take my statements outta context!!

remember a dog that cumz widt a bone
leavez widt a bone!! and his name aint rover!!

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
Originally posted by scudsukah-:)

6-ban me ill be back

You think you can come back if we ban your ip? When I see a m0derator in irc, I will see what I can do to get rid of you.
I really shouldn't waste my time with 10 year old m0tards like you. Your "adivices" are complete crap nobody needs. If you want to play anything else than UT too, noone with reason buys a Voodoo card!
When you realize that noone believes the bullsh*t you write, you insult us. Listen kid: We don't need people like you, and we don't want you. We don't tolerate morons like you. I doubt that you will change so you can make yourself a new home here

*nuked*
Jan 23, 2001
maryland, usa#1
Visit site
hahahhhhhahahahahha

waste your time you freak i invite you too as if ips are static or something hahahah you have no skillz just ping you freak and besides i was told by more than one person youre an assholio so it just goes to show!! you know nothing as you are nothing hehe freak ass nazi we kicked your ass 40 years ago and we bought your country out from under you!! so take you idealistic trash and make your home here!!!
www.bangedup.com i though i saw your mommy here!! on the slab!!!!!!!!!

*nuked*
Jan 23, 2001
maryland, usa#1
Visit site
respect voooooooodoooooooooo

funny as it may seem too every peice of tech garbage out there whether its tnt or gforceultra is generally derrived from 3dfx technology you tard!! nhahah youre stupid just dont even bother replying zigfreid!!
i know more about you than you think!! muhahahaha
i hope you do respond as well as clikin this link!!
www.mysite/clearmush-.com as well i think i saw your machine on a slab in here!!

Necroth

Former WeeDHead
Mar 7, 2000
Visit site
Ok you have gone TOO far skudsukah, no one call call someone here nazi, and i gonna make sure the Admins will ban you'r sorry but forever.
Even when you have differences with someone, you keep polite, but you mister, are one big yelling and inulting person that we can good without.

SkummyB|BuF

Would you like to see me dance?
Feb 19, 2000
Liverpool, UK
www.bombardiers.org
Re: hahahhhhhahahahahha

Originally posted by scudsukah-:)
waste your time you freak i invite you too as if ips are static or something hahahah

you've just proved that you know NOTHING about how this works. besides that - if you return - your ISP will be contacted - and your contract will be terminated, if it becomes an extreme case - you'll even be prosecuted.

you have no skillz just ping you freak and besides i was told by more than one person youre an assholio so it just goes to show!!
would you like to name names?..... thought not

you know nothing as you are nothing hehe freak ass nazi we kicked your ass 40 years ago and we bought your country out from under you!! so take you idealistic trash and make your home here!!!

Dude...... get out from under your rock of ancient ideals will you - like you said - it was 40 years ago....... it has no fucking relevence here - asshole, it also involved entirely different people - to top THAT off, not every German at the time was a Nazi :mad:

Last edited:

*nuked*
Jan 23, 2001
maryland, usa#1
Visit site
nice try and besides i dont think so

hahaah no contract termination nor am i gonna be prosecuted !!! hahah youre a dick and a moron
hes a dick and a moron as well and yes i see your port scan as well but guess what i gotcha
fuck with the best die like the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.