Critical Error after skin/voicepack install

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

PRScaresser

Feb 5, 2001
Visit site
After installing several voicepacks/new skins, I receive the following Critical Error message at start up:

Failed to enter UT-Logo-Map.unr: Can't find file for package 'utmenu23'

History: UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

I can re-install to fix, but don't want to re-install. The file 'utmenu23' is present. Anyone know how to edit around this?

The specific files installed were:
Dolemite voicepack
Stewie voicepack
Jean-Luc Picard voicepack
AcidArmor skin
CommandoHob skin
MOTDEnabler
Mr. Burns model
Xahl skin

Any replies/e-mails are appreciated.

Taker

UT Junkie
I think that there was something about having to edit your config/user ini file in either the 432 or 436 patch.First try the readme txt that came with what ever patch you are running.Next you can try one of the links below.I have also read other posts in this forum dealing with Installing and using Mods.You may be able to do a search of PuF and find some answers there.
I hope some of this helps.
:D

Unreal Tournament Faq

Ina-Support

EpicGames Faq