Stuff you just bought thread V2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Angel_Mapper

Goooooooats
Jun 17, 2001
Cape Suzette
www.angelmapper.com
We went to Sweet Life bakery in Eugene for my birthday. Sweet beetus that was the best desert I've ever had. I haven't had anything like it since some random Italian restaurant in Hong Kong over ten years ago. Gave me goosebumps it did.

SweetLife.jpg

DarkED

The Great Oppression
Mar 19, 2006
Right behind you.
www.nodanites.com
I got another phone.

A few days ago I dropped my Nexus 5 and shattered the glass. When I signed up with T-Mobile the sales rep assured me that the insurance deductible on that device was only $50, but come to find out Asurion actually charges a $150 deductible for the Nexus 5. I simply won't pay a $150 deductible to refurb-swap a device that retails for $350; that's just outrageous. And then I'd have yet another $85 monthly bill to pay a few days later. After looking around for deals I decided to cut my losses and cancel my service. I told T-Mobile I'd just have to owe them the balance.

So, I walked into Best Buy yesterday and bought a new Moto G on Boost. I've already unlocked it and installed Carbon ROM, which is quite nice on this device.

WJZLTOV.jpg

$59.99 full retail price, plus Best Buy gave me a $5 gift card that covered sales tax. No contract or equipment plan. Right now Boost is doing a $35/mo unlimited-everything promo w/ 1GB of high-speed data and I went with that, so my monthly bill is much more reasonable at $38 and some change after taxes and fees. I recieve roughly the same level of service I was paying T-Mobile $85/mo for.

Additionally, all non-LTE Moto G buyers get a free 50GB Google Drive extension for two years; just make sure you launch Drive and redeem it before wiping the stock ROM ;)

Now for the phone itself... I've actually been very impressed considering the price. It's on-par with the Nexus 5 as features and capability go. While being roughly half as powerful as the Nexus, the screen resolution is also halved at 720p so you barely notice the lack of processing power. The screen density, while lower, is still on-par with Apple's Retina devices. Overall, it's plenty fast enough; it can be sluggish at times, but my Nexus 5 was also sluggish in the same situations.

The Moto G really shines in call quality and the rear speaker; it blows the Nexus 5 out of the water in both departments. The main detractors are 8gb of internal storage vs. 16gb on the Nexus, and the display isn't as bright as the N5's in full sunlight. Still, for the peace-of-mind a $60 phone brings and the added bonus of cutting my monthly bill in half I can happily live with the drawbacks.

HugoMarques

☆☆☆☆☆
Dec 14, 2010
Portugal
Why is this game getting a 5.9 and a 6 from IGN and Gampespot while being critically acclaimed by basically every other professional on-line reviewer?

Has anyone here played this game?

NRG

Master Console Hater
Dec 31, 2005
[SCREENSHOT]http://i.imgur.com/bqIDqYl.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]

I've been enjoying this for the past week or so.

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
I was in a small accident Tuesday in my 1980 Jeep cj7. I'm fine. My jeep however, though externally it didn't look like anything changed, blew out all rear diff bearings(groan), broke a brake line(whoopty frickin doo), put a crack stem to stern in the transmission(DAMMIT!).

Since I need a daily driver after some slight deliberation it was determined that I had no choice but to get a loan on a new car. So once I had repaired and bled the brakes I drove my jeep(yes it still drove, it's an old jeep, you could blow one up and it would probably still drive) around to various dealerships till I bought this:
muhSRDY.jpg

2004 Wrangler unlimited $11k ... I got $1k trade-in on my cj7 despite everything.