Am after some monsters....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UT2k4-Player

Rank Amatuer
Dec 3, 2009
On a chair
Hope to have some questions answered about FHI and as I am not sure where to ask 'em, I'll start right here:

The monsters in the FHIv4 pack:

Hell-raiser (Robot that uses Howitzer)
Controller (Giant size Spider-mine monster)
Nepolia (Another big Spider)

Is it possible to get these monsters in FHI packs separate to the whole mod.

You see I am toying with the idea of setting up a server and wanted an easier way to include those monsters whilst keeping all files for the server slimmed down as much as possible.

dwax

AHH TEH KILLA BEEZ
Feb 6, 2002
SOUTH DAKOTA
dustywax.us
Don't know if you can or not. Need to talk to Parser. But he never comes in here, or just don't care no more.
computer6.gif

IronMonkey

Moi?
Apr 23, 2005
Scotland
www.margrave.myzen.co.uk
Sorry, I missed the original post.

For FHIv4, it might be possible to homebrew something as the source for V4 has been published. The art resources are in the published mod and can be extracted.

Not trivial but not impossible. It does seem like a lot of effort for three monsters.

You would end up with something that was not FHIv4 but it would play.

I'd still think it a good idea to get permission from the Fraghouse Team before you started chopping out bits of one of their mods to create a new mod.

UT2k4-Player

Rank Amatuer
Dec 3, 2009
On a chair
I'd still think it a good idea to get permission from the Fraghouse Team before you started chopping out bits of one of their mods to create a new mod.

That's why I was asking, I realize they have copyright over their work and I am not looking to rip their work off.

I just thought if someone could create individual monster mutators from the FHIv4 pack it would naturally have their (fraghouse team) signature within the script.