Feedback and message for isocryd

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[RLF]Beowulf

Nov 22, 2003
First of all USkaarj team: Awesome work. It's truely genious what you pulled off, turning a FPS into a RTS game. It'd be a shame to see USkaarj for UT discontinued because of UT2003/2004. But maybe you let other
people make mods for the original UT based on the USkaarj code?

The interface is cool and I'm accustomed with it after having tried things out for a few minutes. :2thumb:
The whole mod looks superb IMHO. :notworthy:

I wasn't able to start a game with isocryd who fortunately entered my server by chance, though. But you'd need to hear him for that since
he said he wasn't able to join a team and didn't saw me on the team selection screen or something. I could join a team fine and check the ready box which would make the Start match button appear.

@ isocryd: I'll probably have gone to bed when you would be able to play again. But we'll see. lol I guess I'll leave another post here before I really go to bed.

Last edited:

maniac12ca

May 2, 2002
Visit site
The bug you descrobed i too have encountered. Quite annoying, eh? AFAIK the team has completly moved to ut2k3/ut2k4 and has given the code to another coder to work on.

barnEbiss

Jul 8, 2001
uskaarj.beyondunreal.com
If you have already played a game of Uskaarj and you go and start a new game, the join menu will not work right. You have to exit UT all the way and restart Uskaarj then the join menu will work.

We have a guy that is right now working on the trying and fixing that bug so maybe sometime we will have a fix for that ;)
But right now me and the team is focusing all our attention on working on getting USkaarj2k3 done ;)

Oh and happy Thanksgiving guys :)