Comments and stuff on the Beta release

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mr.Mitchell

Sep 5, 2001
the Netherlands
home.ict.nl
First of all, it's a very nice mod but it obviously still needs some work. Here are the points I have:

- Zooming over the map works OK most of the time, but it only seemed to work on my own buildings and on the tyridium.

- This game really needs a manual that describes the possibilities. I had barnEbiss telling me how to group units and how to zoom the map and how to move around, but he will probably not always be around :)

- I need some tooltips on the icons in the lower right corner. I got no clue what the icon for the queen on the leftmost position on the second row menus???

- Also it would be nice to know what building you need for which unit.

- I don't know if the scoreboard is supposed to be used, but spectors show on the scoreboard also.

- I would be nice to get an alert when your base is under attack

- Teamskins would be nice since I can't see what units/base is mine.

- The letting other people join option mentioned in another thread sounds good.

And now for the biggest issues:
- I can't specify maplists through the WebAdmin and since it is the ONLY way I have to configure the server it is very hard for me to switch levels or even start the server.

- USkaarj makes the server crash!!! Unfortunately it is not possible for me to get a log file because the server is automatically restarted and overwrites it's logfile :-(