RAGE

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mozi

Zer0 as a number
Apr 12, 2002
In the Borderlands..
www.mozidesign.com
Rage+Against+The+Machine.png

NRG

Master Console Hater
Dec 31, 2005
The lead platform has become Xbox 360. Meaning, it went from potentially awesome game to a relatively good, smaller and dumbed-down game. Just like Alan Wake.

DeathBooger

Malcolm's Sugar Daddy
Sep 16, 2004
It's the first new IP for id in 5 million years. It has to be good. If it's not, I'm taking up golf instead of games.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Isn't this a racing game? It doesn't look very interesting to me at all so far. id hasn't made a game in 5 million years, but they haven't made a good game in 6 million, so I'm still not holding my breath on anything else they put out there.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
It's a wait and see for me at this point.

Seeing as how it is far from complete, it is that way for everyone else.

I was interested in the bit about blu-ray. I wonder if there will be a blu-ray release for the PC version along with the DVD release.

Isn't this a racing game? It doesn't look very interesting to me at all so far. id hasn't made a game in 5 million years, but they haven't made a good game in 6 million, so I'm still not holding my breath on anything else they put out there.

What gave you an idea that it was a racing game at all (it was never even claimed to be one from the start)? Did you even bother to read the scanned articles in the original post?

Last edited:

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
What gave you an idea that it was a racing game at all (it was never even claimed to be one from the start)? Did you even bother to read the scanned articles in the original post?

In fairness reading "scanned articles" is not what the internet is for, i'm suprised the information hasn't been linked in good old fashioned "type" format but he should've at least noticed the first person views with obvious guns and monsters in.

I heard earlier in development though that racing was a part of the game. The earlier vids, that i recall, focused mostly on a racing sequence i believe, even the vdeo above has some racing in and such so it's not a ludicrous statement.