UT3 DM-Extraction

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Johnny x1900

Jan 14, 2006
LOL, yes!

I totally forgot about the thread here and have already started on a new map!

here is the final version. I would love some critisism on it, but i wont be making any changes. Thanks for digging this up, I am glad poeple care about my work :).

more to come on the next map soon!

Johnny x1900

Jan 14, 2006
The final version is done, so if you want to put it on your server and include it in a mappack please do.

Thank you.

razer121

Jun 6, 2009
just downloading...i know its been a long time since ive been online....eek sorry about that lol will be having a blast on it tomoz!

stevelois

Aug 31, 2009
stevelois.com
Damn... I remember I did dwn the map but lost it in my UT3 re-installation a while ago and now it's final ! I completely forgot to redown it again, shame on me :(

But from the first post, it look like a WIP & on Epic, I don't remember seeing a final ???

Anyway, will try it out asap :)

razer121

Jun 6, 2009
because ive not been on here for a good 6 months.....and i liked the map so i want to try the final out! got my daughter today so going to play it later :)

p.s can you pm me a link to your new map?

Johnny x1900

Jan 14, 2006
I might as well take this opportunity to brag. This map was good enough to get me a job at Gearbox software.

Performance wise it is terrible, so if it runs slow on your computer, it's because it isn't optimized.

Download it here.

Thanks for the help and feedback on this guys!

Also please check out me new (WIP)map: VTCF-Relic. I should have a downloadable version later today.:)

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
underground base/factory in crevasse or cave with fitting music; although, music could have been more exciting and more sounds needed. Area full of sharp rocks and could also be underground power plant of some sort. A decent medium-sized DM map with teleporter mirrors, good flow and nice gameplay.