Unreal: S3 Savage 3D Gallery Bonus Pack

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

mARZ

Aug 15, 2009
Many thanks for the pack Delacroix, here's hoping we get some more... :D;)

Here are some shots i took. Top 5 are with bump mapping enabled, the bottom 5 are without.

Last edited:

Diehard

Delacroix, could you throw all your screenhots (preferably the original BMP files themselves) into a zipfile ? I want to add them to the Unreal History section as gallery. And if you pack them in a zipfile that would save me tons of time.

In addition to that i also would like to have permission from mARZ to use his screenshots for the same purpose.

Last edited:

Lynxx

Jul 2, 2000
Visit site
Here are some shots i took. Top 5 are with bump mapping enabled, the bottom 5 are without.

Goddess of Lightening... WHAT FORM OF PENANCE IS REQUIRED, THAT THE RETARDED MASSES MAY PARTAKE OF THIS BUMP MAPPING???? :eek::eek::eek: are you friggin kidding me?

/OOooo.. file unavailable OK.

Last edited by a moderator:

Diehard

I bought the card a few months ago from Ebay for testing, thats where the photos come from.

I just need to find the time to actually go test the card and see if i can install the patch to make it work. And from what i read in other threads, that might not be that simple. And under the assumption it really is the correct card, but i am 99.9% sure it is.

But seeing how buzy i am with a truckload of other Unreal related work, i dont have a timeframe.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
I bought the card several years ago and still have it. I did get the shadows working but it is a huge PITA now.

Delacroix

Successor of Almarion
Jan 12, 2006
Warsaw, PL
OK, finally got in touch with Robert. He doesn't have the files any longer, so I have to try harder with S3. He did promise me though to ask around in the hardware journalism scene whether anyone else that received that press disk from S3 still has it. Unless one of us two succeeds, the space level is lost. Can't let that happen.

NutWrench

Nov 27, 1999
Visit site
I still have the Egyptian map and textures. It was meant to showcase S3 Texture compression (which later became DXTC). The map is nothing special but the texture quality is amazing.