Unreal Tournament Box Art - post them here!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Morpheus-2396

beyond Good and Evil
Dec 31, 2008
Niedersachsen, Germany
Pretty well said, and I can tell that comes from experience as well.

The things that this guy says to try to convince people here just don't match up, and I think he's just trying to convince the very naive people into getting him that info for his own interest (in other words, convincing idiots into doing his work for him). And just to let you know, I have personally met a couple people that have done this in several games and UT was one of them :rolleyes:

What this guy don't know is that I'm a mapper/modder myself and I know what it would feel like for someone else to be making profit out of my work. What I'm simply doing is defending the rights of the modders out there that can't do much about the missing information about the exploitation of their work where some random person took the time to make up a very convincing story to get others into giving him what he wants while the actual modders get the stick and not gain the profit that they rightfully deserve. I have already caught a few people in these forums doing such things like Blackcheetah, who hopefully wont show up here anymore. At this moment, I can only hope you ain't doing what so clearly looks like you're doing and is something that you are not the first-to-the-20th person to have done it already.

Oh yeah, and you can skip the insults against K and myself because it is very noticeable that you are not a convincing perfectionist as you claim to be in your several times mentioned stories. For someone who claims to be a perfectionist your attitude doesn't match just as if you were furious at someone who caught up with your lies. And just so you know, you might be able to convince the naive and ignorant but you can't deceive those that have walked on the shoes of the experienced.

Just to let you know guy, the way you are acting and the attitude you show just don't lign up as what you claim to be a perfectionist. And, the things that you are posting as request seem to be as if you were trying to put up together all custom content into a dvd with a nice detailed picture of the game for a cd case so that you can go off selling them on the streets. Now, what would you think about what you're doing and the responses you're making if you were in my shoes? It just looks to me as if you were really pissed that someone gave you away and can't think of a way to convince us otherwise.

I understand that you fight for the right of Unreal Developers und I can understand that you're suspicious after experiencing dozens of sh*theads, who are abusing the work of others. But I am not one of these guys cuz I don't have reason for that. And is it my fault, that there where a couple of scumbags that sound like me but had completely other aims than me?

And now another thing: I don't need to convince you about my innocence!!! But if you tell me how I can convince you - ok, I'll try it! And yes, I am pissed of your senseless accusations, cuz I am legit (and I don't need to convince you about that!!!!!) and therefore it truly hits me hard as an insult! Anyway, this is the last thing I'll tell you and anymore attacks like this, and you'll have to stand out the consequences!!!!! I really hope, that doesn't need to happen!

M-2396

Dark Pulse

Dolla, Dolla. Holla, Holla.
Sep 12, 2004
Buffalo, NY, USA
darkpulse.project2612.org
Can we calm down with the dickwaving, guys? Please?

For the record, I'm pretty sure he's not Scarbelly either. If he is, he seriously learned some English.

Also, I don't think his request is unreasonable. The "in" thing now is people basically preserving things like manuals, covers, CD scans, etc. There's some projects that are devoted entirely to this.

Will we ever know his true intentions? Maybe, maybe not. He could be lying, yes, but he could also be telling the truth. Odds are if he wanted to rip people off, though, he wouldn't have stuck around as long as he has, nor posted in other topics.

It's also important to note that he didn't sign up just to post this topic. He's been a member for over half a year.

I might be wrong (*waits for the "Darkpulse is wrong" tag to show up*) but I'm pretty sure if all he wanted to do is package up stuff and pass it off like it's his own, he would've asked that among his first questions and boogied if he got hostility. He almost certainly wouldn't have waited six months to do it.

Morpheus-2396

beyond Good and Evil
Dec 31, 2008
Niedersachsen, Germany
Can we calm down with the dickwaving, guys? Please?

For the record, I'm pretty sure he's not Scarbelly either. If he is, he seriously learned some English.

Also, I don't think his request is unreasonable. The "in" thing now is people basically preserving things like manuals, covers, CD scans, etc. There's some projects that are devoted entirely to this.

Will we ever know his true intentions? Maybe, maybe not. He could be lying, yes, but he could also be telling the truth. Odds are if he wanted to rip people off, though, he wouldn't have stuck around as long as he has, nor posted in other topics.

It's also important to note that he didn't sign up just to post this topic. He's been a member for over half a year.

I might be wrong (*waits for the "Darkpulse is wrong" tag to show up*) but I'm pretty sure if all he wanted to do is package up stuff and pass it off like it's his own, he would've asked that among his first questions and boogied if he got hostility. He almost certainly wouldn't have waited six months to do it.

Yeah,

And I why the hell should I do that? And is it a crime to ask the same way like scumbags do??? I am asking this way, cuz I want my complete UT collection! Okay, some idiots are also asking for complete package - but for another reason, a bad reason! It's not my fault that I sound same like scarbally...

I hope this sh*t comes to an end!

Thx, M-2396

Edit: I think, I'll be the first one who post his Unreal merchandise here - not only to push other members to show their stuff - but also for making sure WarMaster STFU!!!

Last edited:

Diehard

Edit: And please show the EAN-Code of the normal (blue box) UT-retail-version (*only* US-Version please!)

Unreal Tournament Retail carton (blue)boxed version:
UPC: 742725181151
EAN: 0742725181151

Unreal Tournament G.O.T.Y. Retail carton (red)boxed version:
UPC: 742725211650
EAN: 0742725211650

Sorry, no pictures available from me, i dont own them.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
I'd rather not see this type of hostility again in any future thread. Give people the benefit of the doubt. Not everyone on this bloody planet has bad intentions.

The UT forum is supposed to be a friendly place. Can we keep that in check, please ?

Please don't make me repeat myself, I've remained on the sideline too long with this.
If there would be a sequel to any hostility, I'll take immediate action. You're warned.

And also stop with the idiotic scarbelly comparing. For crying out loud...

Leonardo

Old fart on top the mountain.....
War_Master said:
I have already caught a few people in these forums doing such things like Blackcheetah, who hopefully wont show up here anymore.

WHOA.... wtf? Where did that come from? Has something happened while I have been away getting some RL things taken care of? Why is W/M accusing B/C of something? For that matter what the heck is W/M going off about ? I see a request for some UT Box art is all. I don't see any harm in it. ( I know we can google it mostly and some of us here have the orginal insert sleeves with the original Box art and such but still.) Honestly what's the big deal on this guy asking for UT Box art people having bovines a bit much me thinks? :eek: Not stirring the pot people, just very perplexed at why War_Master would subtlely bash B/C like that is all? I haven't seen B/C doing anything really wrong?

Last edited:

Pyronious

Good morning vietn.. Unreal!
Mar 10, 2008
yea , what the MeeP is going on ? o_O
I mean, what if he really IS a collector that wants pictures, so what ? why shoudlnt you give him the pictures, its A PICTURE.. not any software :p how could he possibly do harm with those pictures?

http://www.mobygames.com/game/windows/unreal-tournament/cover-art

its the first of the 'WINDOWS' category
here you go :)i found this page at google

Last edited:

Morpheus-2396

beyond Good and Evil
Dec 31, 2008
Niedersachsen, Germany
I'd rather not see this type of hostility again in any future thread. Give people the benefit of the doubt. Not everyone on this bloody planet has bad intentions.

The UT forum is supposed to be a friendly place. Can we keep that in check, please ?

Please don't make me repeat myself, I've remained on the sideline too long with this.
If there would be a sequel to any hostility, I'll take immediate action. You're warned.

And also stop with the idiotic scarbelly comparing. For crying out loud...

I wasn't the one who started bashing - it was WarMaster. I just defended myself and I was pissed cuz I found myself insulted.

M-2396

Morpheus-2396

beyond Good and Evil
Dec 31, 2008
Niedersachsen, Germany
yea , what the MeeP is going on ? o_O
I mean, what if he really IS a collector that wants pictures, so what ? why shoudlnt you give him the pictures, its A PICTURE.. not any software :p how could he possibly do harm with those pictures?

http://www.mobygames.com/game/windows/unreal-tournament/cover-art

its the first of the 'WINDOWS' category
here you go :)i found this page at google

:eek: Well, that's exactly what I've been looking for. It looks great! Much much much thanks, Pyronious:)

@Diehard:

Thanks for the UPC-Code for the standard UT! (I already have the UT G.O.T.Y. Edition and in a few hours I'll post pictures about it:) )

M-2396

Edit: There are even Pictures of SoF2 Gold Edition (I was looking for them since weeks!) - Much much much tanks, man:)

Last edited:

Pyronious

Good morning vietn.. Unreal!
Mar 10, 2008
:eek: Well, that's exactly what I've been looking for. It looks great! Much much much thanks, Pyronious:)

Edit: There are even Pictures of SoF2 Gold Edition (I was looking for them since weeks!) - Much much much tanks, man:)

no problem man ;)

Morpheus-2396

beyond Good and Evil
Dec 31, 2008
Niedersachsen, Germany
Alright, I am now ready to shoot the bloody pictures. But one problem needs to be solved:

I uploaded my pics at imgplace.com and I forgot to write the webcodes that imgplace.com gave to each picture for accessing its webpath if needed. Cuz I don't know their paths, I can't delete them. But I want to clear my space. What can I do to accomplish that? That's very important!

Thx, M-2396

Edit: i am now starting taking the pics - I'd be glad if you have answered for my question in the meantime;)

M-2396

Last edited:

Diehard

I uploaded my pics at imgplace.com and I forgot to write the webcodes that imgplace.com gave to each picture for accessing its webpath if needed. Cuz I don't know their paths, I can't delete them. But I want to clear my space. What can I do to accomplish that? That's very important!

Its simple, the company gives a rats a@@ about how many pictures you upload. And i doubt you can retrieve your pictures url somehow. Therefore, simply upload them again and make sure to safe all info given to a notepad or something. Than use the info in the notepad file for posting here and elsewhere.

PS i dont know the company you used, but the most reliable companies that have prooven themselves over the years are:
http://www.imagevenue.com
http://www.imagehaven.net

Those companies are reliable, and rarelly delete old files unless a picture has not been accessed for over a year.

Morpheus-2396

beyond Good and Evil
Dec 31, 2008
Niedersachsen, Germany
Its simple, the company gives a rats a@@ about how many pictures you upload. And i doubt you can retrieve your pictures url somehow. Therefore, simply upload them again and make sure to safe all info given to a notepad or something. Than use the info in the notepad file for posting here and elsewhere.

PS i dont know the company you used, but the most reliable companies that have prooven themselves over the years are:
http://www.imagevenue.com
http://www.imagehaven.net

Those companies are reliable, and rarelly delete old files unless a picture has not been accessed for over a year.

Well, okay. There's another thing I don't understand: Imgplace.com names the pictures after a totally chaotic concept: It is giving completely different names to the pictures: imagine five picture files. How would you rename them? Well, I guess picture1 to "pic1", picture2 to "pic2" and so on. Imgplace doesn't do after any order - it renames like this: "picture1" to "pic7", "picture2" to "pic53", "picture3" to "pic84" and so on. There's no order and also the paths are completely different from each other. That's extremely confusing:mad:

And about the upcoming pics: It still may take several hours - because I have to reprogram the digicams settings and preferences:mad:

However, they will still come. A question about this: There should be no copyright issues with Epic about putting pictures from their games onto web, right? My father noted me about that...

M-2396

Morpheus-2396

beyond Good and Evil
Dec 31, 2008
Niedersachsen, Germany
Well, here they finally are, the UT box art pictures! Sorry it took that long, but I wanted the images as good as possible - unfortunately I am not very skilled at photographing with digicams and image editing:( - so don't expect much quality from these pictures:

Ownage:D

My whole Unreal Collection:)

My whole Unreal Collection#2 :)

Comments about these pictures are welcome:)

M-2396

Last edited:

Morpheus-2396

beyond Good and Evil
Dec 31, 2008
Niedersachsen, Germany
Hmm... Morpheus likes Marlboro Reds. :p

Yeah, I do:D - I started smoking with 18 and Marlboro was the first I tried. Later came Lucky Strike, then HB and finally Camel - today my favourite is still no-filter-Camel (cuz the oriental taste is much stronger without filters :cool: ) - of course that's very unhealthy and I'll try everything to quit smoking when my life is in order again;) (but it will still take years recovering from my psychological illnesses:( )

Currently I smoke Marlboro Reds because their taste is very neutral - since I take a lot of psychopharmacons against my diseases, they affect the taste of cigarettes - my mouth is always dry and camel and lucky strike make it worse and their taste is disgusting:mad:

I also smoke Gauloises, West and JPS Black sometimes.

M-2396