UE3 - General Extracting sounds from Batman Arkham Asylum

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

murxx

Dec 29, 2003
Hey everybody,

I'm a big fan of Batman Arkham Asylum and would really love to have one certain sound (the piano jingle that always plays, when Joker speaks to you over the Arkham comm-system) as a ringtone on my phone.

I've tried recording it with my laptop, but there is always background noise.

Since Batman is a Unreal 3 game, I though you guys might be able to help me. Do you guys perhaps know a way to extract sounds from Batman? I've tried opening some UPK-files with the Unreal 3 Editor, but that doesn't work since Batman is a newer version.

But really, I don't really know anything about Unreal development, so I'd be glad if somebody could walk me through!

Thx for any advise!

ojamaklaus

Nov 21, 2009
hey, just want to ask if u gotten the joker piano-jingle from arkham asylum. i searched the net, searched the upk files...just cant find it. thanks