Sense prevails in US politics

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

kiff

That guy from Texas. Give me some Cash
Jan 19, 2008
Tx.
www.desert-conflict.org
On a side note, I'll say this again. I find it funny that the people I see on TV with the "Taking away my freedomz!!" protest signs over "socialized" health care are the very same people who are more than happy to put their children on a bus bound for public "socialized" school every morning.
what part of federalism don't you understand?

In all seriousness: let me propose a few questions (some of them coming from the Devil's advocate within me), that may or may not be rhetorical.
looks like you're getting better ;)

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Next will be dental insurance. Get it or go to jail for not paying your taxes. Can't have people with bad tooth health in this here America!

kiff

That guy from Texas. Give me some Cash
Jan 19, 2008
Tx.
www.desert-conflict.org
I don't have time to go through your list right now (maybe tomorrow), but it just seemed like a thoughtful post
Zarniwoop said:
I'm not saying that the Obama reforms are good, but the current system is absolutely ****; something has to be done. Thank God I live in the UK.
our current system is ****? how the hell would you know? you're wrong btw. and at least we don't have women giving birth in restrooms and hallways like in the UK :lol: nor do we have ppl dying in the backs of ambulances since their shift's quota is met and won't let them into the ER.

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
our current system is ****? how the hell would you know? you're wrong btw. and at least we don't have women giving birth in restrooms and hallways like in the UK :lol: nor do we have ppl dying in the backs of ambulances since their shift's quota is met and won't let them into the ER.

Yeah, instead we have the highest infant mortality rate in the industrialized world and one of the greatest disparities in coverage. Take that superior UK health system!

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
Yeah the United States of America is a Utopia and there is absolutely nothing wrong with our healthcare system, our economy, our education system, our energy sources or consumption, or our infrastructure.

Nothing to see here! All is well!

Apr 11, 2006
As one of the "47 million" Americans without "healthcare," I expect absolutely no benefit (but possibly some substantial costs) from this.
Fills me with such joy to have self-serving sanctimonious politicians and lackeys using me as a prop in their moral charade.

TossMonkey

brown bread?
Sep 4, 2001
Great Britain.
quakeguy.tumblr.com
I don't have time to go through your list right now (maybe tomorrow), but it just seemed like a thoughtful post

Wow, you don't know the first ****ing thing about the UK's healthcare system. It's possibly one of the best healthcare systems in the world. Privatisation has killed a lot of great aspects of our country and if the national healthcare system became private I would flat out leave this place. Seriously, our dentistry has become a lot worse since privatisation, same with public transport.

And you're saying people in America have never given birth in a restroom? Or a hallway? Sometimes it's unavoidable! And I have never, ever, heard of someone leaving a patient to die in the back of an ambulance because their shift has ended. Just because the English play bad guys in movies better than you Yanks does NOT mean we're ****ing monsters.

DRT-Maverick

Lover of Earwigs
Dec 4, 1999
Reno, NV
Right now I see a bunch of bull**** flying around about different environmental treaties. What the ****? Why not the economy?