New Statics help.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

D2k_203

Toilet Car Xpert
Jul 11, 2004
Californa
www.yahoo.com
OK, well I am making a simple mutator that fixes 2 things i want to be changed... lol the 199 health limit to 200 and the 150 shield limit to 200 as well. So far I have this code in the .uc file right now...

class NewStats extends Mutator;

var int StartingHealth, MaximumHealth, SuperMaxHealth;

function ModifyPlayer(Pawn Other)
{
local xPawn x; //x is a variable
x = xPawn(Other);
if (x != None)
{
x.Health = StartingHealth;
x.HealthMax = MaximumHealth
x.SuperHealthMax = SuperMaxHealth
}
}

defaultproperties
{
StartingHealth=100
MaximumHealth=100
SuperMaxHealth=200
GroupName="NewStats"
FriendlyName="New Stats"
Description="I have fixed a few things here... This mutator Basically fixes the 199 HP cap to 200 and the 150 armor count to 200. lol"
}

If you see anything wrong here please do tell! I am not entirely sure what the classes for modifying the max shield amount is called... :( Yes I know there are 2 caps... one at 50 and the other at 150. it would help me greatly if someone can clarify these 2 classes to me! :)

also. since I am relatively a noobie in coding, can anyone clarify how to add a GUI or a button that allows these changes to be modified in the mutator config menu?

[edit] Nevermind... I have found out the GUI issue on my own... lol However, the name of the "shield" class is still a mystery. I have looked all over wiki.com too :hmm: . I am still unable to find the two clases for the shield caps.

Last edited: