Glass

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Glass

Here I am, stuck in my hole. You put me here because I was different. Here I am, you can view me from a safe location. You know you must put me away because you cant handle me. I’m too much for you! I’m behind your glass, contained and trapped, my sickness cant be spread. You have nothing to fear from my disease, its yours that I fear. Your lacking of a personality is much worse than my problems, perhaps it is you who should be behind this glass. Go on, let me out. You may have taken my body, but my mind is far too great for you to comprehend. Yes, unscrew your lid of entrapment. Look into my eyes, I am free. You caused me pain you cant even begin to fathom, but I can get you on your way! Don’t try to run, for we are everywhere. You attempted to trap a diseased member of society, but all you did was anger me. Now its your turn under the glass.

Something I whipped up for no reason at all.

Jotun

RAR!
Sep 30, 2000
RAR!
*looks up with tears in his eyes*

That was so... so.... so... ... well typed! You've changed my life!