PuF History. In my views..

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
LK...what about the amazing, baffling, and overall astounding resurfacing of the Dopefish?

bullet2.gif

The66thDopefish
a.k.a. The Dopefish
QuickICQ: 70291071

"I regret that I have but one life to give for my country...*Head Shot!*...ummm, better make that two..."

F

[FiS]Prophetus|PUF

Due to LordKhaine's high pings and packet losses, he was unable to think at 50 frames per second and left out the PuF 1vs1 deathmatch competition :). Also, he accidently left out how Prophetus owned him in the early stages of PuF...ironicly, his pings and Packet loss complaints surfaced at around the same time period Prophetus owned him :)....hmmm...

With honor and modesty, Prophetus "allowed" Lordkhaine to win a "few" matches against him, so LordKhaine would continue to play UT and not convert to Quake 3A :).

LOL...love ya Khaine

bullet2.gif

[Ci]Prophetus][PuF][

CAPTURE! Home of CTF map reviews, strategies and Forums.

LordKhaine

I sing the body electric...
Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
LOL@Proph!. Ohhh, I wasnt gonna mention this but I shall. I played a ZP DM game yesaday with Prophetus and 2 others. Here are the scores and final stats for all 4 players:

LordKhaine, 20 frags, 5 deaths, FPH 120, 10 mins, 480 ping, 7%pl

****starter, 7 frags, 10 deaths, FPH 46, 9 mins, ping 559, 3%pl

[MUTTS]GunnerX|PuF, 5 frags, 9 deaths, FPH 37, 8 mins, ping 97, 0%pl

[Ci]Prophetus][PuF][, 2 frags, 10 deaths, FPH 13, 9 mins, ping 265, 0%pl

<smug mode> :) Prophetus actually quietly left as the next game started, to scared to receive another beating :) And Prophetus, in the early stages of PuF when we both had modems, I belive I was the one who kicked *** , you only pulled away when you got ISDN ;)

1-0 Khaine :)

PS. The next game was much closer, with me winning 20-17 to GunnerX, Good game that was :D.

Skumboy

Jun 3, 2000
Visit site
Excuse me LK
did you forget how you only just managed to beat me last night or are you in denial? :)

bullet2.gif

"Any astronomer can predict with absolute accuracy just where every star in the universe will be at 11:30 tonight. He can make no such prediction about his teenage daughter." -- James T. Adams

Send articles/rants/editorials to The Soundoff, home of the world-famous Llama Farm

[Ci]Skumboy_GABT|PuF

F

[FiS]Prophetus|PUF

*SLAP!* *SLAP!* LordKhaine wake up!

LK, "*huh*...?"

Prophetus, "you had a nightmare...you okay...

LK, "Uhh...yeah...Wow! I had a dream about cable and DSL...Pings were great and I was winning for the first time in my life. Then a new game started and I racked up some serious frags...man it was great."

Prophetus, "Well, cool dude, so why did you start screaming?"

LK, "Oh...dammit...like I said, I finally was winning, but all of a sudden, BAM!, you entered and I was getting my four @ss cheeks polished...geez...I tried everything, but couldn't shake you off!"

Prophetus, "Ahhh...dude, sorry to hear that. Everyone knows you are a great player...don't stress about it."

LK, "thanks dude...so, what are we gonna do today?"

Prophetus, "Hmmm...well, first...you'll need to get cleaned up...seems you pissed in bed again. Second, I'll get you your medication...don't want you slobbering in public. And then you can GET IN THE KITCHEN AND COOK ME SOME BREAKFAST...BIATCH...I OWN YOU!" :)

LOL

bullet2.gif

[Ci]Prophetus][PuF][

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
Hey Switch. I've seen you pop your head in on occasion. I'm not sure how to answer your server question, other than #planetunreal is in the irc chat. People show up there from Europe as well. Playing on a US server isn't required, you could just link up with any Euro's who are there at the time, I'm sure you know them.

If I ever get my computer up and running again, I'll join a Euro server of your choice and play you. I have cable, and it doesn't hurt me too bad playing that far away. I remember playing LK a game on (I think it was) a Belgian server. We had equal pings, and it was fun.

There's no set times, just check out the channel and see who's there.

bullet2.gif

All that lives is born to die. - Page/Plant

S

[Switch]

Have I been to the #planetunreal channel recently (not counting today)? Wow I must have been seriously drunk, cause I can't remember that. Must have been someone with the same name. Or do you mean in game? Anyway, I'll just pop in whenever I play and see if anyone's around. A used the search forum(TM) to find the irc-server. I have a T1 connection as well so I can play in the US, just played some RA on some philadelphia server and had 300 ping. Not that bad. But I do prefer Euro-servers. Having a low ping is a real advantage, especially in DM/RA.

Hope to see you around guys.

/Switch

F

[FiS]Prophetus|PUF

Uhhh...damn...LK, you have evidence? Crap! Okay, he won yesterday and I lost...but I will not hold back next time...hehe... :)

bullet2.gif

[Ci]Prophetus][PuF][

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
lol LK and Proph :)
Switch the IRC thingimabob is irc.gameslink.net
drop by and visit us. In my limited experience 6:00-10:00 pm pacific time or
(could be wrong here) 2:00-6:00am(ouch) GMT is the busiest time for quiet a few of the US bunch.
bullet2.gif

0shadow0
010.gif

My web page. Drop by sometime :)
Mum's the word dumbs the motto.
Suicidal Maniac and damn proud of it!!
My opinions are never humble, they're simply mine!

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
Okay LK, get off your arse

Here's the original PuF update thread Sir LordKhaine. Take your time and give us an update to make us all proud.

If you don't want to write it out, I will do it, and trust me, you won't like it you wing-stealing-sob ;)

Seriously, I just read through this again and it's a great post. I'd love to see an update when you can.

Prophetus

Old Fart
Dec 4, 1999
...standing behind you...
More Updates...keep em coming

LordKhaine, don't forget to mention your inability to beat DragonAsh...not that you will "FORGET" that @ss whupping:). Sorry, just want to keep history accurate and detailed:).

Loibisch

The Odd Member
Jan 3, 2000
Germany
www.carpeimperium.com
A lot of things have happened...

since the last update of this thread, more than one person actually could remember.
If you read the forums you would only get half of it (the other half was on IRC...).
A few things to mention:
-Jenny (a whole chapter in itself...)
-#pu morping to #utgames
-op stuff
-new forums
-Battle against MyU
-Strangelove
-the evolution of FragPU
-lots o' stuff...:)

Loibisch

Status
Not open for further replies.