linux dedicated TITAN server ?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

maznislav

Mar 12, 2009
Hi.
I have linux dedicated server with patch 1.3 ... but now patch are 2.0 + TITAN . i look for linux patch up to 2.0 +titan but :(
Someone have an idea how to start server with titan under linux :)
thank you :)

dub

Feb 12, 2002
Ryan said:
..since I imagine that the notice of mailing list software change will spark a (well deserved) round of complaints--after all, I have been largely absent from this list despite the cries for updates--I just wanted to drop a note and say that the UT3 linux and mac work is still ongoing. Largely we're just optimizing and fixing annoying bugs at the moment.

No release date at the moment. Yes, I know we're already 16 months late. I'm sorry, we'll get you the game as soon as we can.

Thanks for your eternal patience

Here's how ignorant I am on the server front though... I didn't realise you could run UT3 Linux servers already.