Warfare nodes being able to build even without full health?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
This bothers my mind for a while, was it this way before the 2.0 patch? If yes then I didn't notice, I mean even if enemy is damaging node while you are building it you can build it, even without it having full health, it just works....
If it was this way then I am confusing it with UT2004, but really it seems to me like it got intriduced with patch, or erhaps I am really confused...

«MechikTaj»

lolol First blood betrayals
Yes, it was this way before 2.0. Not sure what to make of it though... I guess it's better (than 2004) because this gives the defending team a chance to take out the next node while the attacking team doesn't have to destroy a fully built/constructing node.