The PuF family!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

henke

Jun 6, 2000
Stockholm, Sweden
Visit site
throw me in there somewhere.

bullet2.gif

If a million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing.

Anatole France [Jacques Anatole Thibault] (1844-1924)

Swedix

Retired from UT2004
Apr 19, 2000
In position
How about the dog?
Can I have my saxophone? I can play Amazing Grace

bullet2.gif

Life is an incurable disease that inexorably lead to death.

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
Wow I had no idea I was part of some twisted social experiemnt, I should have kept track of this thread. Me...evil? Naw, just brutally honest and truthful, but I guess thats what people consider evil nowadays right? Anywho, Kristina, remember to shut off the goddamn TV next time, a growing boy needs a good 8 hours of sleep ;)

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
This thread reminds me of a movie I saw quite recently called "The 13th Floor" Anyone seen it? Good movie, and the plot eerily resembles MoyDoys little experiment here.

[This message has been edited by LiquiD_SiN (edited 07-02-2000).]

Kristina|BFH

Leave me Alone
May 30, 2000
NYC
Visit site
Liquid_Sin Get off your but and get a job you lazy bast@rd, then the TV won't bother you so much.

If you were brutally honest you would admit that you are in love with GunnerX and don't want hime to leave our house.

hehe

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
Oh god it's true!........it's true...so so so true.....waaahhhh.....why won't he love me!? whyyyyyyyyyyy........*sob*......

Vanilla

Hi. My name is Vanilla. I'm an IHaholic.
Jan 30, 2000
San Diego,CA USA
moydoy: u were asking for some more girls... trinity and i are girls, and i wanna be in a sim family!!! plz put me in!!

bullet2.gif

The world's best quotes:
"Boom!" -Boom|PuF
;)
"I love my IH." -ME
"Quit looking at my a$$!"-Boom|PuF's raw binding
"Don't touch my flag pole!"
"You horny b@st@rds!" -Nigma's raw bindings

Troll|PuF

Poetic Terrorist
May 2, 2000
Temporary Autonomous Zone
*LOLOLOLOLOL*

OMG... I read the first time this thread appeared, and then lost track.

WAnk: you are f'ing hysterical!! I'm here at work and came across your long post about the LoL Family and was laughing out loud here at my desk.

Scary thing is, I have a Sim called Troll. She has the Goth skin that you can download. Of course, she's the 4th Troll. The first 2 died. The 3rd one cried a lot so I deleted her. The new Troll did really well, and married Iggy Pop. (I created him and a wife for him but for some reason he fell in love with GothieTroll and they got married. His wife got the house of course. Except he doesn't have a job. So... she works every day and he hangs around the house and works out.And once a week she calls in sick to work and they have lots of people over to their kickass home where they all get drunk and all the neighborhood men hit on her. She passes out in the street a lot.

bullet2.gif

]LoL[Troll|PuF ~~~~~~Ms. Troll

The Diamond in the Clan of Spam
--Flag Camper and TDM Grrl for ]LoL[
]LoL[ : Strength, Honour, Nudity and Beer, Clans don't get more horny than this!!
(weekly spankings given out to those who deserve them)

++++++++++++++++++
Beaten By the Lord of Pings,
Another Angel's lost her Wings.

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

MoyDoy

Taking myself way too seriously
Apr 20, 2000
Östersund, Sweden
Visit site
Okay! I´m in da house! Haven´t played any yet but i´m gonna. 2-3 weeks from now i´m going again and i´ll be away from The Sims for 5 weeks. Don´t know what will happend to this then... But until then i´m gonna play the Sims once in a while and keep informing you of your alter ego´s adventures.

bullet2.gif

What is the Moytrix?

Status
Not open for further replies.