Maps with traps

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
D

Dr. Jones

Infiltration is one of the best mods I have ever seen!!!

Many thanks to those mappers who are making those great looking maps. (Don't stop!)

My only request would be some maps with some traps. (Isn't it fun to kill a well equipped enemy with a single push on a button?)
What about a D-Day-like map with land mines?
Or a jungle map in Vietnam with many dangerous traps?

I know Infiltration is mainly a weapon mod, but this way it could be more realistic and you could use more strategy (as a defender=).

I hope someone will agree with me and creates such a map for us.

Many thanks,
Indy

B

Billdog

Already some players get pissed if they are killed by mines a couple of times. Traps are in family with slime and lava, so I don't think that Inf mappers will place a lot of traps.
The most likely "trap" would be a weak bridge, explosive agents, contaminated areas, and locked-flushed rooms players would have a reason to cross.