Left 4 Dead

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Damn, 6/24/09 is coming up fast. Wish we could all see it together.
Don't worry Lurk it will come back to you real quick.
We could possibly have some fun Versus matches if we could get everyone on at the same time.

:lol:

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
If all goes as planned, I'll be back online tomorrow. :) Hope to cya then!

If it all goes as planed, I should have the game tomorrow lol

:2thumb:

Dave, Jason and I were playing survival with Aaron tonight and we improved two of our times (Hospital and Terminal I believe). Apparently Aaron is more Leet than Todd :lol:

Oh yeah... and just to give Lurk an update on our progress... Dave, Jason and I became part of the 0.7% of all PC L4D players that earned Legendary Survivor :) It won't be too hard to catch up, Todd is only 1 or 2 levels behind and hes only had the game for like... a week and a half or two weeks :)

Attachments

• l4d_airport03_garage0000.jpg
    l4d_airport03_garage0000.jpg
    205.9 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Fun Stuff, so it won't be a problem doing them over and over again.

Lets get ready to RUMBLE!!!

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Thurs. Nite, will we have enough folks show up for some Versus?
How about 4 folks for some Survival or Campaign..

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
The cable people are due any moment, but they'll be rewiring the entire building (four units) and at this point there's no guarantees of anything.
However, barring further unfortunate circumstances; I should be online tonight...

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
ETA has been bumped back to the end of the month again... apparently some previous resident tried to steal cable and fubar'd the whole wiring setup.
Now I'm at their mercy as to when they "feel like" fixing it.

Shattered_Steel

Birthed of Destruction
Mar 9, 2002
Kettering, OH
Sounds like an "upscale" place you've moved in to. Reminds me of some of the places I've lived. There was a murder in an apartment adjacent to the one I used to live in about 2 months after I moved out of Columbus. Not to mention the random drunk that was trying to beat down my door the one night. Good times, good times.

Morty

The getting killed man!!
Feb 22, 2005
Ohio...that suck ass STATE.
When I lived my apartment in Fairborn there were drunks all over the place. WSU has some crazy off campus frat houses. Then the low income apartments up the street where shooting were an everyday thing. Plus the stealing cable was common. Sucks that someone has to spoil it for you Lurk. Hang in there. It was bust tonight anyway. Steam was having " Issues".

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Yea, the shoebox in Greenbelt was turning bad real fast. One morning when Linda was going to work about 5-6 cop cars surrounded her vehicle. She was like WTF I didn't do it!! Apparently, some nut in another Bldg. was outside waving a gun around earlier that morning trying to shut up the folks collecting Trash.. Then we had random Smash-n-Grabs to the cars! Oh we also had kids setting off the Fire Extinguishers in the bldgs. (What a fracking mess) Oh did I mention the trash, Jesus how hard is it to throw your Liquor Bottles in the trash after you get drunk and vandalize the neighborhood??? I could keep going but you get the point.. Yea, two nites of no L4D.. Lets hope we can get some on tonite.. If not its Movie Nite..