TWD HAS A GIRLFRIEND!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent_5

Replica?
Jan 24, 2004
UT
I've got this at the top of my screen:

lovebuttontn1.jpg
I've seen that ad off and on for a bit, a new one just showed up for me though when I was browsing here a few days ago - I guess it was due to a morety thread.

fartbutton.gif

Sahkolihaa

Ow...
Dec 29, 2004
England
Put quite simply, homosexuality is a sin, and there's plenty of places in the Bible that will have something to say about it.
The "bible" that contradicts it's self on so many levels :lol:

I'm attracted to guys yet I'm not homosexual, bi or straight. I'll let you figure it ;)

XxDangerxX

Jan 20, 2008
NSW, Australia
www.myspace.com
xXDangerXx NO MORE BIBILE TALK!!! But Jackal was wrong, I DO like most of what you say, but dude, common. Is it really necessary to bring religion and stuff into this?
Holy cow! It's worse than I thought! How come MoogleRancha can express his views on gay sex and yet I can't? Correct me if I'm wrong (actually, don't; because I'm right), but that's a violation of free speech. What's more, I add a book reference, ONE book reference, and I get placed straight into the Religious Nut category! What the hell!! :mad: Watch me not mention the Bible again in this thread (which was my intention anyway), and still marvel at my now scarred reputation.

TWD and I are the ones that wear the magic underwear.... And Jackal has a point, if you just wanna get me in the sack later, its not possible;
Um, where do you live? Utah? That's in America isn't it? And did you happen to notice that I live in Australia?

OK, like I'd really spend a few thousand dollars which I don't have, to go halfway across the world to a country full of immorality, and try to lose my virginity to a girl who's already got a boyfriend, when I've done so well at keeping it for this long after fending off (otherwise great) opportunities to lose it. How could you listen to these morons' suggestions after everything I've told you about me? :(

TWD and DMMD FOR ETERNITY!!!! (it will be interesting to see if you still compliment me and stick up for me after this; I will continue to do it for you, but will you do it for me?
Of course I will! :shy:

Last edited:

DeeperShade

Banned
Dec 8, 2000
www.tar-valon.com
Danger, you're on forums that you had to register in order to talk on. YOU HAVE NO FREE SPEECH. Hence why you can be banned.

Also, you can talk about homosexuality, but don't be shocked when your negative views land you with a boot (or other appendage) stuck up your ass for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.