More bugs...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Da Spadger

Insert stupid title here.
Jul 16, 2004
- When playing as tech and you scroll through the weapons it gets stuck between auto-turret and rocket-turret. Doesn't matter how many times you scroll, you have to press a number key to get back to shotgun, AR etc

- When reloading the Rangers pistol, you see that the arm that pushes the new magasine in goes up a bit to far and you see that the arm suddenly ends.

Suggestion: The weapons should be louder. They sound kinda wimpy atm. :/

Last edited:

PRG

XMP Beta Tester
Nov 11, 2003
Visit site
What resolution you playing at? I've never noticed the ranger pistol issue you speak of.

The weapon switch bug is fixed or mostly fixed(and will be fixed next patch)

Sound problems in the current build are even deeper than you've noticed so far and are fixed in the current build under testing. It might need a little bit of tweaking later, but seems to be working correctly now.

KillaALF

Mar 9, 2004
PRG said:
Sound problems in the current build are even deeper than you've noticed so far and are fixed in the current build under testing. It might need a little bit of tweaking later, but seems to be working correctly now.

Good to hear! Sound or more precisely put the lack of sound was one of the major turnoffs for me in utxmp - situational awareness is practically zero without proper sound cues, hence the feeling of 'being there' could never develop :(

Da Spadger

Jul 16, 2004
PRG said:
What resolution you playing at? I've never noticed the ranger pistol issue you speak of.

1280x1024 I also noticed it happens too when reloading the rocket launcher, ill try to get a good picture.

EDIT:

Heres the pics.

Also, i noticed two another bugs. You can still use "loaded" and get UT weapons. Not very funny because anal-raping a game stopped being funny at Pacman. Also when altfiring the rocket launcher straight down the rocket goes through the floor and the rockets fly under there, it could be used as an exploit.

Last edited:

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
Da Spadger said:
...when altfiring the rocket launcher straight down the rocket goes through the floor and the rockets fly under there, it could be used as an exploit.
You keep quiet about that mister! :p

Da Spadger

Jul 16, 2004
GotBeer? said:
You keep quiet about that mister! :p

And this time at band camp... :p

EDIT: Another bug, soon i'll come on the credits list for finding so many bugs. :p

In the menu, if you change the music volume, the menu music reverts to the default UT2004 one. Also, the main menu should have some UTXMP logo or something. And the last bug, when selecting gametypes in Instant Action you only have the default utxmp one, still there's a list for custom gametypes even though i don't have any. Maybe, when only having one gametype, the game maybe should take you instantly to the maplist.

Damn, my fingers are hurting....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.