Git, i hate you guys..

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Andre27

Mar 7, 2002
Holland
Visit site
I've been following the development of Infiltration for a long time and been waiting for 2.9

Now after i've been away from the net for some time i visit this place again to see that 2.9 was released shortly after my connection went down for quite some time.

Couldn't you have released it 1-2 months earlier, than i would have been playing Inf 2.9 for quite some time now :rolleyes:

Anyway dl-ing now and hoping you congratulate you folks on doing a nice job soon. :eek:

Andre27

Mar 7, 2002
Holland
Visit site
In general i like the changes brought by 2.9 although the D.E seems to be tuned down quite a lot.

One thing i dislike is the way the sniper rifles turned out. The PSG-1 swings around like a drunken sailor, not to mention the trusty Robar. :/

In mean time i've started using the Famas-Sniper Loadout which seems reasonably ok, but why were the sniper rifles nerved that bad. :(

erehwoN

The Bass Ackwards BTL
May 30, 2001
Wyoming, USA
Visit site
To add to what CloudOne said, the stability of any guns is based upon your stance. Prone is more stable than crouching, which is more stable than standing, which is more stable than moving. And yeah, hold down altfire to hold your breath to make it even more stable.

shan

www.clanterritory.com
Jan 29, 2000
Portland, OR
www.clanterritory.com
I think 2.9 simulates real life pretty good...there is a reason you do not see military or SWAT snipers standing up to take out targets. Prone and Bipod is the way to go and in INF, that works great.

sublime

Cynic
Aug 1, 2000
Texas
www.caffeine-addict.org
I could tell you to read the manual, but I'll be nice. This time. ;)

Hold down your alt-fire key/button while aiming. You'll notice your weapon stabilizes for a bit. Try it. You'll like it.

Hurin

-SkillZ
Mar 13, 2004
Try using a lighter loadout to, if you have an mp5 full armor and a robar you will naturally get tons of bob. My sniper loadout for my robar is 41 bulk and i can tell you its smooth as hell with or without holding the hold-breath button.

chuckus

Can't stop the bum rush.
Sep 23, 2001
Visit site
don't feel bad.
I've been playing since the day the dropped 2.85 and only found out about the hold breath button a month after 2.9.....

Andre27

Mar 7, 2002
Holland
Visit site
Hurin said:
Try using a lighter loadout to, if you have an mp5 full armor and a robar you will naturally get tons of bob. My sniper loadout for my robar is 41 bulk and i can tell you its smooth as hell with or without holding the hold-breath button.

My sniper Loadouts is only the rifle (PSG-1 or Robar) with a pistol and some ammo. Only light armor. But without the breathing button the scope is very very unstable.

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
*kicks in the door screaming a warcry!*

AHHHHH!

oh... I thought this was gonna be a flaming thread...

*sheathes two handed sword and walks away moping and sulking quietly*