on the subject of pictures

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Psg1

Jan 14, 2000
Visit site
I was just killin time (and bots) in DM Codex yesterday when I literally ran into a hidden room on a lower level. The odd part is there is a photo in there of someone and a caption below it that says "pretty fly" and when the caption is shot changes to "for a white guy". Anybody else come across this? if so who is the picture of, It never dawned on me to take a screen shot. btw I'm running the Mac version of UT if that makes any diffrence.

------------------
If you run...you'll only die tired. so sez the Sniper

Kibbles-N-Bits

Dec 7, 1999
Mr Bleszinsky we salute you! :
shy.gif
ows to mural of CliffyB::

------------------
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Want a taste of the REAL WORLD?
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Psg1

Jan 14, 2000
Visit site
Thanks for the correction to the urls. I knew they were screwed up after I posted but real life called and I couldn't fix em. Anyway, thanks for the answer. However that leads me to another question wich is who the hell is CliffyB ; )

------------------
If you run...you'll only die tired. so sez the Sniper

[This message has been edited by Psg1 (edited 02-21-2000).]

Psg1

Jan 14, 2000
Visit site
hey groovey, thanks for the answer. that should hold me until I can come up with yet another pointless question : )