Beer...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
dickxd5.jpg

I don't think so.....

Lruce

That looks like the backside of the incredible hulk.

Grobut

Комиссар Гробут
Oct 27, 2004
Soviet Denmark
To be honest, the English have Germanic roots and we have the same bad reputation for food. ;)

Yeah, but you brits deserve it, German food is just dull and full of wieners, but you limeys create some truely desturbing things in a kitchen.. like Jellied eels :eek::lol:

Grobut

Комиссар Гробут
Oct 27, 2004
Soviet Denmark
yorkshire roast, sausage and mash etc

you yanks eat reformed beef/pork/roadkill, stick cheese on it and stick it between two bits of bread and call it "food".

Yank!? ohh dear..

I think its high time us Scandinavians resume our rapeing and pillaging of the British isles, they have forgotten their place it would seem..

Load up on Bulmeurt, Mjød and Frikadeller lads, to the longboats!

DarQraven

Jan 20, 2008
Yank!? ohh dear..

I think its high time us Scandinavians resume our rapeing and pillaging of the British isles, they have forgotten their place it would seem..

There. Final proof that vikings > pirates and ninjas. When's the last times either of those actually got in action and didn't get caught?

Firefly

United Kingdom is not a country.
Yank!? ohh dear..

LOL :D

Sorry, so used to americans slagging our cooking off.
English food gets a really bad press unfairly so. It's not all that healthy but it tasts damn good.

Yorkshire roasts aren't too bad on the health scale.
roast_beef_and_yorkshire_pudding2.jpg

Jellied eels are effin' disgusting. Not many english eat them and you'll only really find them at seaside towns.

Last edited:

anaemic

she touch your penis?
Jan 7, 2002
london, uk
it was a toss up if i should post this here, or in the stuff you just bought thread...

delirium_tremens933.jpg

gift pack came with a glass and all :3

Lruce Bee

Transcending to another level
May 3, 2001
Sherwood Forest
Thats a good northerners meal that is. Potatoes, meat, gravy and a bit of veg.

I'd doubt anyone could pass up a sunday roast, not even the french.

Yeah, that's pretty much a standard carvery in the local pub I go to and at £3.75 you can have as little or as much as you like - I'll have this meal pretty much over anything the world cuisine can offer tbh.

Lruce

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
here's what I will be drinking on New Years eve, the same combo I've had on New Years for the last 2...

couple shots of
2cyll3t.jpg

in a tall glass full of
2zeb4fq.jpg

drop in a handful of
fz53xc.jpg

consume one of these halfway through
fresh-apple.jpg

attempt to stand up
falling-down.jpg