WANDERER !

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Testicle

Dec 22, 1999
Kuwait
www.cheap3d.com
Hey man, seems like u have lots of stuff on that webpage of yours. Could you tell me some of the folders that i can access , since you dont have any links to them on the main page. (like /unreal folder, i didnt find any links to it on your main page.)
And if u feel like helping, tell me some good tutorials except wolf's and unrealED , if u know of any?

Wanderer

Jul 7, 2000
Ignore that site /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

In fact it's just a jumbilation of rants on my home town. I haven't updated it or changed anything in a while now. Got bored of it.

Other then that tutorial there's mostly just junk. Occasionally I use the site to upload MP3's to friends. I've used it as a temporary warez site. Even as a backup for important files and as a map archive of old Q2 stuff.

I'm thinking of uploading the work file that I've been pulling a lot of my answers from but I don't know how useful it would be to people. If you guys really want it I can pull out the personal info that's in there and upload it for you guys.