installing map pack #1

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Aragorn566

Jan 4, 2002
Visit site
Hi!
I have installed infiltration 286 and have played it using the unreal tournament maps. I downloaded the map pack #1 manual install and have had trouble figuring out where everything goes. I tried extracting the map files into unreal tournament maps, sound into unreal tour. sound and textures into unreal tour. text. and all three show up in the unreal tournament map file together in a file. Some help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Tom

Midwinter

sneaky bastard
Oct 15, 2000
Valencia, Spain
Visit site
hmmmm..... i'm not sure what you mean with "they show up in the UT map file together in a file". The INFIL maps should be installed into your UT\Infiltration folder. That is, sound files should go to c:\games\ut\infiltration\sounds, map files into c:\games\ut\infiltration\maps, etc... assuming you have ut installed into c:\games\ut

If this doesn't work, maybe you could explain it to me again... it's 2:45 am here, and I need to go to bed ;)