using mutators with INF 2.8, kinda OT

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BA Baracus

I pity the fool!
Oct 17, 2000
texas
www.giantsofscience.org
i've seen some posts about people using various mutators with INF 2.8(specifically those bleeding damage ones) and it reminded me of my favorite mutator to use with 2.75, DecalStay.

so i went and downloaded it and installed it and then came across my problem, DecalStay doesn't show up in the mutator list, it's enabled from the Mutator menu that is not present in the 2.8 menus. i assume i'm just f*cked on this one, but wondered if anyone else had tried and maybe done some wacky stuff to get it to work or perhaps knows of a different mutator that does the same thing?

IMHO it really enhanced the game to have all the bullet holes and blood stains stick around for the entire match. and since i only play 1 life standoff, the matches were never even close to long enough for it to start causing slowdown.

StalkingViper

Anti-Grenade Launchers/Shotguns
Dec 1, 2000
Great question!

I myself have decal stay mutator, i would also like to use it for INF. So if ne one could help us out please do.