Help !!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hagman

Nov 16, 2001
Denmark
www.go.to
When i'm trying to install UnrealTournament, I get that error-message as shown below.
What shall I do ???
I've tried to install it on 3 diffrent CD-ROM-drives, but it did'nt helped, and the CD is not scrathed at all.

Please help me on this one.

Best regards,

Michael Petersen.

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
Sorry i can offer little help on this one.
But i can tell you what i would do:

Check out Microsofts support forums
Look under windows XP games forum
After registering you can submit your question and a picture link.
There are certainly more experienced people there who provide free tech support. Its normally where i turn when i have a problem i cant figure out. You will get mixed results in help...but its the best place to go for something like this.

As far as the problem It looks like an error in decompressing files from the disk to the hd. I have never seen or have heard of this problem before. If you have the pre gotty version of ut...try that. Also you should try shutting down programs like virus scanners icq and other programs from your task bar. There might be a conflict going on.
CTRL + ALT + DEL will probably reveal a whole mess of programs running. End task to all of them that you can Except explorer. System needed programs will tell you that you cannot shut them down.

For now just use some trial and error till you find what is interfiering with the instalation process.