what are some awesome games that are available in japan but not america?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BlueSniper

if today was yesterday, what's tomarrow?
Mar 6, 2001
pretty soon I might not need subs... heh heh heh....

pretty soon meaning in about a year...

itskeiagain

Adept
Mar 12, 2001
Cool, you know your Japanese, BS!

Originally posted by BlueSniper
Amerika-jin wa baka desu.

Did I say that right?

Yes, you said right although I don't agree with the comment. More like Amerika-jin wa kurutte masu.:D

Anyways, I didn't know that your country has one of the toughest censorship in the world. When it comes animes, we have near-zero censorship. And that goes with anime PC games, too. You won't believe the stuff you find in PC shops!! OMG, you can do THAT to Asuka in the game?!:D
Indeed, some games(and animes) are quite disturbing but that's what you get from anime country:D

Oh, we were talking about speech censorship? Oops.

BlueSniper

Mar 6, 2001
YAY! I'm making progress!
although I can barely... wait.. no I cant tell what you just said, but Give it a few days and I'll know! I'm learning over the internet. and learning fast!

itskeiagain

Adept
Mar 12, 2001
OK, BS, I'll give you exactly 48 hours:D And the time starts..........NOW!

Last edited by a moderator:

BlueSniper

Mar 6, 2001
beagle, thats what I want! a 0% censored anime at its best! like, Neon genisis... mmm those girls are SOOO hot...

are you kidding about that asuka thing? DEAR GOD I want that game... hoooo

Remember, I am 16 years old, and my hormones are still in function and yata yata.... so you can expect a guy like me to want a thing like that.

BlueSniper

Mar 6, 2001
beagle, thats what I want! a 0% censored anime at its best! like, Neon genisis... mmm those girls are SOOO hot...

are you kidding about that asuka thing? DEAR GOD I want that game... hoooo

Remember, I am 16 years old, and my hormones are still in function and yata yata.... so you can expect a guy like me to want a thing like that.

we have all been through this and some of us are just experiencing it at its most (gloryous)powerfull stage. :::cough:::DEATHREN:::cough:::

itskeiagain

Adept
Mar 12, 2001
yes, BS, it is true. I have here several images of the game box and the game images but some are a bit...you know, inappropriate here.:D So here below is the image(more like an ad) of the SC Neon Genesis PC game:) In this game, you play mah-jung against those characters and if you win, you get to undress them:D It makes sense, doesn't it?:D

Last edited by a moderator:

OICW

Reason & Logic > Religion
Btw BS how long has your sister been in Korea? Just wondering because I haven't seen her on the forums since the change to Planetunreal.

I haven't really been much into anime, I've only seen one and that was in a French class :)

BlueSniper

Mar 6, 2001
PC! you dont know japanese!? of ALL people, YOU!?

I learn at this site called Japanese online.

oh, and Beagle. I have a Rei Strip poker game! although I wish it were Asuka, snif... but Rei will do! I got to the point where she took off her bra, but then she kicked my ass!

Dracil

First Poster of new INF forums
Jan 14, 2000
Taiwan, now in UC Berkeley
Hey Beagle_One

Hmm........ from the ad:

"This time stripping is the main!!"
"Eva and happy friends"
"Stripping resupplying(?) plan!"

What's the correct translation for that last one?

itskeiagain

Adept
Mar 12, 2001
!!!!

Dracil!! That's pretty impressive! I can't believe that you can read it so well!:)

Well, that part about "resupplying plan" is actually taken from the original animation's storyline. I don't know how it is translated for English version but it's about "Total Mankind Resupplying Plan". So they just changed the wording of it for the hell of it, so you've got the translation right although it makes no sense. We do that with words in Japan just to make it sound good.

Very good Japanese, Dracil!!:)