To the Valiant Knight Who Returns My Wings....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Troll|PuF

Poetic Terrorist
May 2, 2000
Temporary Autonomous Zone
Ok. That does it. I can't live another day without my wings. I can't fly right. :(

Plus LK has been lending them out to people to wear, and it makes me weep a lot.

SO.... here it is:

I, Ms Troll, set a challenge forth to all the Knights in the Land. To go forth and duel the Evil Lord Khaine. To win back my wings annd return them safely to me.

To the knight who succeeds , he shall get the following:

* The pleasure of knowing he laid the smackdown on LK
* The pleasure of knowing he made Troll happy

And
* One night with the Troll. Airfare not included. Some restrictions may apply.

Let the games begin ;)

bullet2.gif

]LoL[Troll|PuF ~~~~~~Ms. Troll

The Diamond in the Clan of Spam
--Flag Camper and TDM Grrl for ]LoL[
]LoL[ : Strength, Honour, Nudity and Beer, Clans don't get more horny than this!!
(weekly spankings given out to those who deserve them)

++++++++++++++++++
Beaten By the Lord of Pings,
Another Angel's lost her Wings.

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

LordKhaine

I sing the body electric...
Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
Just to make one thing clear, I have not, and will not, lend your wings to other people. I belive it is DragonAsh that has steped forward to get them back for you. Why dont you spice that fight up a little by both deciding the forfit for the loser, and by specing the match.

No matter what the result of that fight is, the angel of LoL will fly again after the weekend. The Lord has Spoken.

bullet2.gif

LordKhaine

Wing Taker and Overall forum bad guy for hire.

Harm|PuF

Legion of Lions for Life!
Jan 14, 2000
Columbus, OH
www.legionoflions.com
Hey can the "knight" also get to wear the wings for a little bit? :)

But since LK is giving the wings back, it takes the challenge out of it.

Also the evil side of me wants to side with LK on this DragonAsh match. ;)

bullet2.gif

Harm|PuF
ngUID 1549338

Troll|PuF

Poetic Terrorist
May 2, 2000
O Evil Overlord...

Dragonash? I don't really know him.... how come he's getting back my wings? Or is it just to take ya down a notch?

The reason I issued the reward is..well.. since I became wingless I have had may too many valiant cries for justice and thought it best that it be made official :)

So you didn't loan my wings out, eh? Well then seems you need to lay the smack down on Da Pimp Nigma, because that's what he was goin' around saying last night (as he was wearing the wings to taunt me).

As for you and Dragonash..I have nothing to do with that, sorry :) I don't know Dragon, I don't know if I want my wings being a part of a double or nothing match that I didn't ask for, and anyways I'm leaving town (again) Monday and so can't spec anything. :)

The deal was for a month, LK. Don't give them back to me just because maybe your evil conscience is bothering you. :)

bullet2.gif

]LoL[ : Strength, Honour, Nudity and Beer, Clans don't get more horny than this!!

++++++++++++++++++

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Troll|PuF

Poetic Terrorist
May 2, 2000
LOL

oh. With the forums being b0rken, you probably haven't seen LK's thread explaining all this.

We shall let it remain a mystery then. :)

bullet2.gif

++++++++++++++++++

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

LordKhaine

I sing the body electric...
Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
Even the lord has mercy on such inocents :) Quite a few others have told me they will fight for your wings. The most noticeable being Jenny and Cobra. I hope you will spectate this match to oversee your knight, as there will probably be a lot at stake :).

bullet2.gif

LordKhaine

Wing Taker and Overall forum bad guy for hire.

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
Oh yeah!!! LK, I will be following you into any server that you dare to enter. I will relentlessly hit you with everything I got until I beat those wings off of you.

Hell, I'd take on Voyd, Rooster, and Jenny in a 3on1 for a chance to win a night with the Troll. ;)

Airfare isn't an issue, since Troll will be in New Orleans in a few weeks anyway.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>Some restrictions may apply.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I have a feeling that means I will have to keep the Boomslang to myself. :eek: Still, if winning back the wings will make my Trolls a happy woman, then I will do my best.

I just wish I actually had a shot of beating LK. I don't think I have ever wanted to win a game so badly. I'm gonna go down to the French Quarter and get a whole bunch of Voodoo thrown on LK to increase his lag and cross his eyes and jam his rocket launcher.

bullet2.gif

]LoL[Boom|PuF
Author of the UT POEM