Tally Ho! link?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Doppelbok

Nov 30, 1999
Visit site
This seems to be where everybody is hanging out until the UT Forum is fixed, so I'll post my question here, even though it's OT OT. :)

Someone posted the link to the Tally Ho! mutator on the UT Forum a few days ago, but of course, none of us can access it right now... so, could someone here please tell me where I can find the mutator?

Thanks!

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
IT WAS ME! AH HAHAHAHAHA! ;)

Since then, they updated to beta 8. The link is below.

http://w3.nai.net/~shank/_files/owo_tallyho_b8.umod

bullet2.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>To alcohol: the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems. - Homer Simpson<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>Ahhhh! Natural light! Get it off me! GET IT OFF ME! - Barney Gumbel<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>