Interview with TomWithTheWeather on UnrealFans

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Raffi_B

Administrator
Oct 27, 2002
USA
Hunter of Unreal Fans sent in a link to his interview with professional level designer, Nathan Overman, also known as "TomWithTheWeather". Here's a snippet: 2) Mapping wise how different is it working at Epic rather than say working at home?Since I've been here, I've learned so many little things about UnrealEd and mapping in general that I would have never known otherwise, even from reading tutorials online. My knowledge of the engine and what it can and can't do has increased dramatically just from being in such close proximity to the people who created it and being able to ask them questions. :)Read the whole interview here.